XAT Score Card 2019 will be released from 31st January 2019. XLRI on behalf of XAMI conducts XAT 2019. It is the all India level entrance exam which will be organized for selecting appropriate candidates for management education. XAT 2019 scores will be accepted by more than 150 institutions for providing admission. NRI/Foreign candidates can apply in the participating institutions of XAT through Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Check this article further for getting complete information about XAT 2019 Score Card.
XAT 2019 Score Card
XAT 2019 scorecard will be released in the month of February 2019 through online mode. The authority will also send the scorecard via email. XAT result 2019 will be declared on 31st January 2019 Students can receive their scorecards on the email address provided at the time of registration. The score card will be available under candidate’s login. To download the score card, students need to login using registration number and DOB. The score card indicate candidate’s performance in XAT 2019. The score card contain the performance of the candidate in XAT 2019 will be mailed individually to all the candidates.
XAT Score Card Validity
XAT Score card is valid only for one year. It is valid for the current admission session i.e. 2019. Admission on the basis of XAT score card 2019 cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for management courses. Through XAT Score card, candidates can apply for admission in the participating institutions of XAT. Score card will contain XAT scores, percentage and percentile obtained in each section and overall percentile.
How to Check Score Card
Candidates must follow the given steps to get the score card:
- Visit to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on that link.
- Fill your “XAT Registration Number” & “Password”.
- Click on the login button.
- The score card will be appeared on the computer screen.
- Take a print copy of it for further use.
Institutions Using XAT Scores
Candidates wishing to join the member institutions of XAT for pursuing management education need to qualify the XAT 2019. Each institution will have separate criteria for admitting candidates to its institution. Based on XAT scores, students will be shortlisted for GD/PI conducted by the respective institutions.
XAT Member Institutes:
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Mount Carmel Institute of Management, Bangalore
- ST. Francis Institute of Management & Research (SFIMR), Mumbai
- St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration, Bangalore
- St.Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology, Mangalore
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Xavier Institute of Management, Jabalpur
- Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
- XLRI Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- Xavier Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
XAT Associate Institutes:
- ABS Asian Business School, Noida
- Accurate Institute of Management and Technology, Greater Noida
- Acharya Bangalore B-School, Bangalore
- Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences, Bangalore
- Acharya School of Management, Bangalore
- Adarsh Institute of Management & Information Technology (AIMIT), Bangalore
- Alliance University, Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
- APG Shimla University, Shimla
- Aryans Business School, Chandigarh
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- Asian School of Business Management,Bhubaneswar
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management(BIMM), Pune
- Bengal Institute of Business Studies, Kolkata
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM), New Delhi
- Bhavan’s Centre for Communication and Management, Bhubaneswar
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Bhubaneswar
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
- BLS Institute of Management, Mohan Nagar
- BML Munjal University, Gurgoan
- BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneswar
- Chandragupta Institutre of Management, Patna
- CMS Business School, Bangalore
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Institute of Management and Higher Studies, Kanpur
If students have any query regarding XAT Score Card 2019, they can ask us by commenting below in the comment box.