West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2019 will be declared on 1st week of June 2019. West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) is the official authority to organize the West Bengal Madhyamik & Higher Secondary Examinations. The Headquarter of the WB board is located in Nivedita Bhawan, Kolkata. The board has started working since the year 1951 under an Act of the State Legislature. The board regulates and supervises the 10th class examinations annually in all affiliated schools situated in West Bengal. The board is also responsible for the publication of results. Here, candidates can check complete information about WB 10th Result 2019.
West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2019
WBBSE will declare WB Madhyamik Result 2019 through online mode only. There will be no other mode to check the result. WB 10th Class Result 2019 will be viewed only by entering a roll number or date of birth. So, students should keep their credentials secure till the declaration of the result.
The 10th board examination will be organized from 2nd week of March to 3rd week of March 2019. The students will able to get their original mark sheet from their respective schools after one month of result declaration.
Last year, WBBSE 10th Result will be released on 6th June 2018. So, we can expect that this year also, the result may be released on 1st week of June 2019.
WB 10th Result Analysis
In the given below table, students can get the data related to the total number of appeared students, the number of students passed the exam, the overall passing percentage of students and passing percentage of girls and the boys.
|Year||Appeared Students||Overall Passing (%)||Passing Girls (%)||Passing Boys (%)|
In the year 2013, total 10,50,959 students were sitting in the examination, out of which 75.20% students have cleared the exam.
In 2014, total 10,51,859 students have appeared in the examination. The numbers of appearing students were increased year by year. The overall pass percentage was also increased with the increment in the girls passing percentage.
In the year 2017, total 10,71,717 students were sitting in the examination. The passing percentage of this year was 85.65%.
How to Check the WB Madhyamik Result 2019
Students need to follow the steps given below to check WB Class 10 Result 2019 through online mode:
- Navigate the official website link.
- Click on the link.
- The result page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Now, fill your “Roll No.” & “Date of Birth” in the given space.
- Mention the DOB in DD/MM/YY format.
- After that, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The result will be generated on the computer screen.
- Check the result, download it and keep the printouts for future reference.
Points to be Remembered
- Students are advised to keep their roll number secure to check the online West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2019.
- After downloading the result, do not forget to take a printout of the result for further use.
- The result is the important document to get admission in the next class and select the stream as per the marks obtained. So, keep it secure.
- If students will not satisfy with the downloaded result, they can apply for re-checking.
- Students can apply for revaluation within one month from the declaration of the result.
- The request for re-correction of exam papers will be accepted only after the payment of re-checking fee.
If you have any other queries about West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.