WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Counselling will start after the declaration of results. WBJEE Board organizes the state level entrance exam of WBJEE JENPAUH. This entrance exam is conducted to offer admission into B.Sc Nursing, BMLT, BASLP and BPT programmes. Admission is offered in these programmes in various colleges and institutions located in the state of West Bengal. Through this article, we have provided complete information of WBJEE JENPAUH Counselling 2019.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Counselling
After the publication of results of WBJEE JENPAUH 2019, the board will publish the notification of Counselling. Candidates can check complete details of notification and other information of counselling through the website. Only the eligible candidates will be invited for counselling process. It will be organized through online mode.
Candidates who have qualified the entrance test with the minimum qualifying marks will be treated as eligible candidates. Before the counselling and seat allotment, the board will also publish course and institute wise seats availability on the website. Various institutions will conduct separate counselling for providing admission.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Counselling Dates
Below we have provided tentative dates for the release of WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Result, Answer key and starting of counselling:
|Release of OMR sheet||Last week of May 2019|
|Announcement of Result||3rd week of June 2019|
|Starting of Counselling (B.Sc Nursing)||From 2nd week of August 2019|
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Counselling Procedure
- Online Registration: Candidates are required to first register themselves for the counselling rounds. A link for registration will be provided on the website. Access the link and enter roll number, Password, security pin and login with these details.
- Payment of Registration Fee: At the time of registering for the counselling process, candidates have to make payment as counselling fee. The counselling fee will be announced later. The fee can be paid by the candidates through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Choice Filling & Locking: After the registration and fee payment, candidates have to make choice of course and college online. Candidates can also select multiple choices of course or college. As per the priority, candidates have to keep their most preferred choice at the top and less preferable choices below. After making the choice, candidates have to lock their choices. No change in the choices can be made after locking the options.
- Counselling Rounds: Candidates for the round I of counselling will be called as per the order of merit. After round I, candidates who did not get seats or whose allotment was cancelled or opted for up gradation will be able to participate in the counselling round 2. Candidates who have not participated in earlier rounds or whose seats were cancelled earlier will be allotted seats in round 3.
- Seat Allotment: Allotment of seats can be checked by the candidates by online mode from the website. Candidates after the counselling rounds will be provisionally allocated seats in various institutions.
- Reporting at the Institution and Document Verification: After the seat allocation, candidates have to report at the allotted institution or college within the prescribed time period. At the time of reporting candidates also have to verify their required documents and testimonials. Candidates have to pay seat acceptance fee and download their allotment letter.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Counselling process will be organized through online mode. Candidates have to qualify all the stages of counselling process to get final admission in the respective institution.
If you have any query related to WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Counselling, you can ask your query in the comments section below.