The board will release the WBJEE 2019 Application Form from 26th December 2018. WBJEE is a state level examination organized by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. WBJEE exam is conducted for providing admission in UG courses in the field of engineering, technology, architecture and pharmacy. Various universities, government colleges and self finance institutions of the West Bengal state accept the WBJEE scores to offer admission. Through this article, candidates can get details for WBJEE Application Form 2019.
WBJEE 2019 Application Form – Notification Released
WBJEE 2019 Notification has been released. The application form will be released from 26th December 2018. Link will be given here.
Here we are providing some major instructions about the WBJEE registration 2019:
- Candidates will register for this exam only through online mode.
- WBJEE application form 2019 will be submitted from 26th December 2018 to 22nd January 2019.
- Duplicate application will not be permitted.
- Upload the images of photograph and signature scanned in JPG or JPEG format.
- The image size should be between 3KB to 100 KB (photograph) and 3KB to 30KB (signature).
- Correction in the application form will be done during the correction period (23rd to 25th January 2019).
- In case candidates receive any SMS or Email regarding discrepancy in the uploaded images should upload the correct image within one day.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further references.
- Candidates will have to pay the Rs. 500 + bank charges as an application fee.
- Fee will be paid through debit/credit card, net banking or e-challan of Allahabad Bank.
- The application fee will be non refundable.
Check here– How to Fill WBJEE 2019 Application Form
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to fill the WBJEE 2019 application form is given below:
- Students should be Indian Nationals.
- The minimum age limit will be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- The maximum age limit will be 25 years as on 31st December 2019 only for degree level marine engineering course.
- For engineering courses, candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Candidates must have Mathematics and Physics along with any one from the Chemistry, Biology, Bio-technology, Computer Science or Computer Application.
- Students should have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved categories).
WBJEE Application Date 2019
Official dates for WBJEE 2019 examination are mentioned below:
|Online application release||26th December 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||22nd January 2019|
|Last date to download the confirmation page||22nd January 2019|
|Application correction||23rd – 25th January 2019|
|Exam date||19th May 2019|
How to Apply for WBJEE
Candidates can check here the step by step procedure to fill the WBJEE application form 2019:
- Visit the official website link. (link will be given above)
- The application form will be opened on the screen.
- Now, enter all the required details like personal, qualification, communication, course applying, etc. in the application form.
- After submitting the details, the application number will be generated and SMS/Email will be sent to the candidates.
- Upload the scanned images of recent colored photograph and signature in the notified specifications.
- After uploading the image proceed for the fee payment.
- Now, pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- After completing all the steps, download the confirmation page of the application.
For any other queries about WBJEE 2019 Application Form, you may leave your queries in the comment box given below.