Latest Applications Open 2019:
JEXPO 2019 Application Form is releasing from 29th January 2019. The exam will be organized by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. It is held to offer admission to the various diploma courses in engineering/technology/architecture. These diploma courses are offered by the polytechnic colleges/institution located in West Bengal. This exam is a state level polytechnic exam. In this article, we are providing detailed information about JEXPO 2019.
JEXPO 2019 Notifications – Application Releasing from 29th Jan
JEXPO 2019 Application Form is releasing from 29th January 2019. Check here for application form details.
JEXPO 2019 Exam Dates
Candidates should check the tentative schedule of WB Polytechnic:
|Application Form Release||Last week of January 2019|
|Online Form Submission Last Date||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit OMR Application||1st week of March 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||1st week of April 2019|
|JEXPO Exam Date||Last week of April 2019|
|Result/Merit List Publish||3rd week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of June 2019|
JEXPO 2019 Application Form
In this section, candidates can get details about the application form, including mode, date & other details:
- The application form will be available in online or offline mode from the last week of January 2019.
- Candidates will get the OMR application form along with information brochure from the polytechnics Institutions till the first week of March 2019.
- The JEXPO online application form 2019 link will be provided here whenever it will be announced.
- The last date to fill online application will be the third week of March 2019.
- Candidates, those who fill OMR application form, they have to submit the application to any of the polytechnics of WB.
- Candidates should secure the print copy of the filled application for future use.
The OMR application fee will be Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for valid Kanyashree enrollees). Candidates, those fill application in online mode, they have pay Rs. 450 (Rs. 225 for valid Kanyashree enrolees).
Candidates can check the complete eligibility criteria here:
- Candidates must be the Indian citizen.
- Lower Age Limit: Candidates should not be born after 1 July 2004.
- Upper Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed Secondary (Madhyamik) or its equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Qualify the above exam with English, Physical Science/Science and Mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Passed the qualifying examination with minimum 35% marks (no rounding up) in aggregate.
- Appearing Candidates are also eligible.
The exam pattern details are given here:
- Papers: The examination will be held in two papers, i.e. Mathematics (Paper 1) and Physics & Chemistry (Paper 2).
- Mode: The examination will be organized through offline mode.
- Duration: The exam duration will be two hours for each paper.
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 200 multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- Total Marks: The examination will be of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Time|
|Paper 1||Mathematics||100||2 hours|
|Paper 2||Physics||50||2 hours|
|Total||200 Questions||4 hours|
JEXPO 2019 Syllabus
The JEXPO syllabus 2019 will be followed by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE). The syllabus will be comprised of class 10th Mathematics and Physical Science subjects. It includes all topics & chapters of class X given subjects.
To crack any entrance exam, candidates should know the tips & tricks. Some preparation tips are given here:
- Know complete details about exam pattern & syllabus.
- Make a schedule & divide the time equally to each subject.
- Solve previous years question papers & model papers.
- Prepare from the best books & study material available in the market.
- Stay fit & healthy, do yoga & meditation to concentrate in your studies.
JEXPO Admit Card 2019
Candidates will download the e-Admit Card through online mode from the official website. JEXPO 2019 admit card will be available in the first week of April 2019.
There will be no facility to send the admit card through offline mode. Candidates will get the admit card by entering application form number.
JEXPO Result 2019
The authority will declare the result/merit position in the third week of May 2019. Candidates will check the JEXPO 2019 result through online mode.
The council will not communicate the result to any individual candidate. There will no provision for post-publication scrutiny or review and inspection.
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the examination.
JEXPO Counselling 2019
Candidate’s admission to all the Polytechnics/Technological Institutions will be done through counselling.
The JEXPO 2019 counselling will be started from the first week of June 2019. It will be organized through online mode.
Candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of the merit list. In the counselling, candidates have to fill choices of colleges & courses as per their preferences.
The admission of the candidate will be cancelled if any point he/she fails to produce any of the requisite supporting documents.
If you have any other query about JEXPO 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.