VITEEE 2019 Syllabus can be checked by the students through the official website of VIT University. Through VITEEE, every year large number of students are offered admission into B.Tech programme in VIT University. Candidates who clear the entrance test get entry into engineering programs at various VIT campuses. In this article we have provided the complete information related to VITEEE Syllabus 2019.
VITEEE 2019 Syllabus
VITEEE 2019 Syllabus will contain various topics from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry and English studied in Class 11th and 12th. The questions asked in the paper will be from 11th and 12thCBSE syllabus and State Board of Higher Secondary Education.
Below we have provided some of the topics included in VITEEE 2019 Syllabus.
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Power and Energy
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Current Electricity
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Nuclear Physics
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Carbonyl Compounds, Organic Nitrogen Compounds – Amino acids
- Carbohydrates and Lipids
- p,d and f – Block Elements
- Matrices and their Applications
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Genetics and evolution
- Ecology and environment
- Plant physiology
- Human health and diseases
- Human physiology
The English section will contain multiple choice questions from English grammar, pronunciation and comprehension. The question paper will contain English section questions from Q.121 to Q.125.
Q.121, 122 and 123 will be comprehension questions. The comprehension question will be based on lines of poems (2-3 lines), short passages (30-50 words) or dialogues.
Q.124 and 125 will be based on English Pronunciation and Grammar. The dialogues, line of poems, passages, pronunciation and grammar will be asked as per the level of exam takers.
VITEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
VITEEE 2019 Exam Pattern is provided below as prescribed by the university. Candidates must go through all the details of the VITEEE exam pattern before starting the exam preparation:
- Exam Mode:VITEEE 2019 will be organized in online CBT mode.
- Language Medium: The mode language of the paper will be in English.
- Time Duration: The total time allotted to complete the paper will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Subjects:Questions in the exam paper will be asked from Physics, Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry and Englishsubjects.
- Type of Questions:Multiple choice questions will be asked in the paper.
- Number of questions:The questions paper will contain total of 125 questions. From each of the subject of Physics, Mathematics/Biology and Chemistry section there will be 40 questions. From English section 5 questions will be asked.
- Maximum marks:The question paper will be of total 125 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, +1 mark will be awarded and no negative marking will be done for wrong answers.
- Marks Distribution: The physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology section will be of 40 marks each. While the English section will be of 5 marks.
VITEEE 2019 Syllabus can be checked by the students through University website. Candidates must review the whole syllabus to get to know the subjects and their various topics coming in the exam.
If you have any query regarding VITEEE 2019 Syllabus, you can ask your query in the comments section provided below.