VITEEE 2019 Application Form will be released from 1st November 2018. VIT University will organize the VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination). It is organized for providing admission in B.Tech programmes. Through this exam, admissions will be offered at Vellore, Chennai, VIT-Bhopal and VIT-AP campuses. VIT University offer admission in various specializations of B.Tech courses. Here we are providing details about VITEEE Application Form 2019 including mode, dates, eligibility criteria and how to apply process.
VITEEE 2019 Application Form – Notification Released
VITEEE 2019 Notification has been released. The application form will be released from 1st November 2018. Check other details from below.
Candidates must read the information bulletin before filling the VITEEE application form 2019:
- The application form will be issued through both online and offline modes.
- VITEEE registration 2019 will be commenced from the first week of November 2018.
- The OMR application form can be obtained from the various post offices as notified by the university.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- The file size should be between 10 KB – 200 KB.
- The dimension of photograph will be 3.5 CM x 4.5 CM and signature size should be 3.5 CM x 1.5 CM.
- The university will provide the correction facility only after the completion of the application form.
- The offline application should be sent by registered or speed post in the self addressed envelope provided by VIT.
- The application fee can be paid through debit/credit card, net banking or demand draft.
- The DD should be made in favor of “VIT University” payable at the respective campus.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1150/- (for online) and 1200/- (for offline).
- NRI candidates will pay 50 USD via online mode using credit card.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their eligibility before applying for the VITEEE 2019 exam:
- The date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1996.
- Indian resident, Non-resident Indian national, PIO & OCI holders are eligible to apply.
- 10+2, two year pre-university exam, GCE or equivalent exam from any recognized institution.
- In the qualifying exam, candidates must have chemistry, physics, mathematics/biology subjects.
- Candidates must have secured 60% marks (50% for reserved categories) in the PCM/PCB group.
In the table given below, candidates can check the tentative schedule of VITEEE application form 2019:
|Release of offline & online application||1st week of November 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Exam date||1st to 3rd week of April 2019|
How to Apply for VITEEE
Here we are providing some simple steps to fill the VITEEE 2019 application form:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- The application window will be opened on the screen.
- Click on the “New Applicant” button.
- Now, fill all the necessary registration details like name, DOB, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Enter your login details to fill the application form.
- Fill other relevant details in the application form.
- After submitting the details, an application number will be generated.
- Now, pay the application fee through net banking or debit/credit card.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Take a printout of the application form for future references.
If you have any queries about VITEEE 2019 Application Form, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.