UPSEE 2019 entrance exam date has been released. It is a state level examination. UPSEE/AKTU 2019 exam will be conducted by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh. It is organized for admission to the UG & PG courses in the field of engineering & technology, pharmacy, management, etc. UPSEE (UP State Entrance Examination) was previously known as UPTU entrance exam. In this article, we are providing detailed information about UPSEE 2019.
UPSEE 2019 Notifications:
As per the sources, UPSEE 2019 Exam will be conducted through offline (pen and paper based) mode. Check here for exam pattern details.
As per the sources, UPSEE 2019 Exam will be conducted on 21st April 2019. The application process will commence from 1st week of January 2019. Check here for application details.
UPSEE Exam Dates 2019
Check this table to know about dates of UPSEE 2019:
|Online Application Release||1st week of January 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||Last week of March 2019|
|Online Correction starts||3rd week of March 2019|
|Admit Card Available||1st week of April 2019|
|AKTU/UPTU Exam Dates|
|For UG Courses||21st April 2019|
|For PG Courses|
|Answer Key Release||April-May 2019|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||4th week of June 2019|
- 2nd Year of B.Tech/B.Pharm/MCA (Lateral Entry)
UPSEE 2019 Application Form
- Candidates will get the application through online mode only on the official website.
- Candidates are required to fill the UPSEE application form 2019 from the first week of January 2019.
- UPTU application form 2019 can be submitted till last week of February 2019.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to upload scanned images of their latest color photograph, left-hand thumb impression, and signature.
- There will be no need to send the printed copy of confirmation page after completion & submission of online application.
- Candidates should keep the print copy of the confirmation page for future use.
- Candidates must pay Rs. 1200 (For Male/Transgender of General & OBC category) & Rs. 600 (For Female /Physically Handicapped of all categories & SC/ST category) as an application fee.
- The fee can be paid by credit/debit card/Net Banking.
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the mentioned eligibility criteria below:
- Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- NRI/Foreign Nationals/PIO/ Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries/Kashmiri Migrants can also apply.
- Aadhaar card will be mandatory to apply.
- There will be no age limit to apply for the exam.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
|Courses||Eligibility||Any one of the following subjects||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics.||Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.||Secure minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category) in aggregate.|
|B.Tech(Bio-Technology)||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics or Biology.||Chemistry/Bio-Technology/ Technical Vocational subject.|
|B.Pharm||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Chemistry.||Mathematics/Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subject.|
|B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Agriculture disciplines.|
|BHMCT/BFAD/BFA||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with any disciplines.|
|MBA||Passed Bachelors or its equivalent degree.|
|MCA||Passed Bachelors or its equivalent degree & Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Passed Diploma in Engineering & B.Sc degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects at XII standard.|
|B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)||Passed Diploma in Pharmacy.|
|B.Arch||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics.
Passed 3 years Diploma in Architecture (10+3).
|Chemistry/Computer Science/Biology/Engineering Drawing/Technical Vocational subject.||Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate.|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Passed BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree.||Secure minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST category in aggregate.|
UPSEE Exam Pattern
In this section, candidates can check details about exam pattern:
- Papers: This exam will be held for 11 papers.
- Mode: The examination will be organized through Offline (OMR based Test) mode.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Hindi language.
- Type of Questions: In the examination, multiple choice questions will be asked [except Drawing Aptitude test (Part B of Paper 4)].
- Duration: The time duration will be 3 hours (Paper 1, 2 & 3), 2½ hours (Paper 4), 2 hours (Paper 9, 10 & 11) & 1½ hours (Paper 5, 6, 7 & 8).
- Marking Scheme: For a correct answer, 4 marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Paper||Courses||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|PAPER 1||B.Tech/B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) or B.Tech (Bio-Technology) or B.Pharm||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.||150 Objective type questions (50 from each subject).||600|
|PAPER 2||B.Tech (Bio-Technology) or B.Pharm||Physics, Chemistry & Biology||150 Objective type questions (50 from each subject).||600|
|PAPER 3||B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) only||AG-I, AG-II and AG-III||150 Objective type questions (50 from each subject).||600|
|PAPER 4||B.Arch||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design|
|Part A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity||100 Objective type questions (50 from each subject).||500|
|Part B: Drawing Aptitude||2 Drawing Aptitude Test questions.|
|PAPER 5||BHMCT/BFAD/BFA||Aptitude Test for General Awareness||75 Objective type questions||300|
|PAPER 6||B.Tech 2nd Year (for Engineering Diploma Holders)||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 Objective type questions||300|
|PAPER 7||B.Pharm 2nd Year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||75 Objective type questions||300|
|PAPER 8||B.Tech 2nd Year (for B.Sc. Graduates)||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 Objective type questions||300|
|PAPER 9||MBA||Aptitude Test for MBA||100 objective type questions||400|
|PAPER 10||MCA||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 objective type questions||400|
|PAPER 11||2nd Year MCA||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||400|
UPSEE Syllabus 2019
The syllabus will be different as per the papers. Each paper will cover different topics & chapters from different fields. The AKTU syllabus of engineering course will be comprised of class 12th Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
For pharmacy course, candidates will learn from class 12th Physics, Chemistry & Biology. The detailed UPTU syllabus 2019 will be provided soon.
- For any exam preparation, candidates should know official syllabus & exam pattern.
- Make a timetable for exam preparation as per the syllabus.
- Study from the NCERT books & other study materials.
- Practice for an online mock test.
- Solve previous years question papers & sample papers.
- Revise each topic after two or three days of exam preparation.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
UPSEE Admit Card 2019
Candidates should download the admit card in the first week of April 2019. It will be available online on the official website to every candidate.
No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without AKTU admit card 2019.
In case, candidates will unable to download the UPTU admit card 2019, they should contact the officials.
UPSEE Answer Key 2019
The answer key will be published after a few days of the examination. It will be released on different dates for each course.
Candidates will check the UPTU answer key 2019 through online mode. If candidates find any error/mistake in the answers or solutions, they can write their grievances or ask for clarification to the officials.
UPSEE Result 2019
The university will release UPSEE 2019 result through online mode on the website. Candidates will check the AKTU result 2019 in the last week of May 2019.
The separate merit lists will be made for each course on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the examination.
After UPTU result 2019 announcement, merit position, score-card with total marks & marks obtained in each subject will be available on the website.
UPSEE/UPTU Cut Off 2019
The UPSEE cut off percentage marks for the merit of successful candidates will be 25% (in case of reserved category, it is 20%) as per UP State Government order.
Candidates should score the cut off marks to appear in the counselling round.
UPSEE Counselling 2019
On the basis of the merit, candidates will be called for the UPTU counselling 2019 by giving intimation on the website & newspapers.
The AKTU counselling 2019 will be organized through online mode in the last week of June 2019.
At the time of counselling, candidates have to pay Rs. 20000 (Rs. 12000 for SC/ST categories) as a counselling fee.
Candidates have to fill choices of colleges & courses as per their preferences & also have to upload required documents.
The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit, availability of seats & subject to the order of preference given for the seats.
If you have any other queries about UPSEE 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.