Latest Applications Open 2019:
UPSEE 2019 Application Form will be released only through online mode. Candidates will get the application in the fourth week of January 2019. UPSEE (UP State Entrance Examination) is managed by the Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. It is conducted to offer admission into 1st year B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch, MBA & MCA (Integrated), etc courses. Candidates will also get admission to the 2nd year degree courses, i.e. B.Tech, B.Pharm & MCA. Here, we are proving complete information about UPSEE Application Form 2019.
UPSEE 2019 Application Form –Starting from 23rd Jan 2019
UPSEE 2019 Notification has been released. The application process will commence from 23rd January 2019. Link will be provided here.
Through this section, candidates can know about UPSEE registration 2019 starting date, mode, images uploaded, fee, etc.
- UPSEE Application Form 2019 will be issued in the 23rd January 2019 through online mode.
- Candidates will fill the application till the 15th March 2019.
- No AKTU/UPTU application form will be provided through offline mode.
- Candidates can make a correction in the application upto 3rd April 2019.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to upload their recent photograph & signature in a JPEG format.
- The scanned images size & dimension should be photograph (Size: 10KB to 100KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) & signature (Size: 3KB to 40KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
- There will be no need to submit the application to the university.
- Candidates should take a printout copy of filled application for further process.
Candidates can submit the fee through online mode (credit card/debit card /net banking/wallets). The application fee details as per the categories are given below:
|Male/Transgender (GEN or OBC)||Rs. 1300|
Check here– How to Fill UPSEE 2019 Application Form
Before filling the application form, candidates must check the given eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen.
- NRI/FN/PIO candidates can also apply.
- There will be no age limit to apply for the exam.
For B.Tech (1st Year) Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed Intermediate or 10+2 level examination from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Passed the exam with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subject along with any one of the given subjects, i.e. Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Secure at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST) in aggregate.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
For B.Pharm (1st Year) Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed Intermediate or 10+2 level examination.
- Subjects: Passed the above qualifying exam with Physics & Chemistry (compulsory subject) along with any one of the given subjects, i.e. Mathematics/Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST) in aggregate.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
Check this section for dates of the UPTU application form 2019:
|Online Application Availability||23rd January 2019|
|Last Date to Fill the Application||15th March 2019|
|Application Correction Starts||Upto 3rd April 2019|
|Date of Exam||21st April 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates should follow the given steps for how to apply for UPSEE 2019 Application Form:
- Visit the official website link (Link will be provided above).
- Click on that link.
- Select the course you want to apply, i.e UG & PG.
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Read all the instructions carefully & click on “Click here to Proceed” button.
- Fill your basic, aadhaar card number & contact details in the form.
- Then, click on “Submit” button.
- Review your application & click on “Final Submit” button.
- Note down the application number for further use.
- After that, click on “Complete Application Form” button.
- Now, you have to fill your personal, courses applied for, educational details, etc.
- Then, click on “submit” button.
- Review your filled details & click on “Final Submit” button
- Upload your recent photograph & signature in a given format.
- Now, you have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Click on “Pay Examination Fee” button.
- Download the printout copy of the confirmation page for future references.
If you have any other queries about UPSEE 2019 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.