UP Board 12th Result 2019 will be declared on April 2019. Students are able to check their results via online mode. UP Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) was founded in the year of 1921 by an act of United Provinces Legislative Council. It has the responsibility to conduct the 10th & 10+2 examinations in the Uttar Pradesh state. The headquarter of UP board is located in Allahabad. It has four regional centres located in Meerut, Varanasi, Bareilly & Allahabad. It also prescribes courses and textbooks for High school and Intermediate level. Here we are providing details about UP Board Intermediate Result 2019.
UP Board 12th Result 2019
The board will start the intermediate examinations from 1st week of February 2019. It will be conducted till 1st week of March 2019.
Candidates those will appear in the exam, eagerly waiting for their results. UP Board 12th Result 2019 will be provided to students on 4th week of April 2019.
Results can be checked through online mode by entering the required details such as roll number & school code. UP 12th result will be announced jointly for all the streams. For the ease of students, we also provide the link to check the result in our article.
How to Check the Result
Candidates can go through the following procedure to check UP Board 12th Result 2019:
- Click on the official website link.
- A new page/window will be opened on the screen.
- Fill the required details such as roll number & school code (same as given in the admit card).
- Candidates enter all the seven digits of their roll number.
- After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your result and take printout of it for further admission process.
Details Mentioned in the UP 12th Result:
Here we have listed the details mentioned in the UP Board Intermediate result:
- Name of the Student
- Admit Card Number
- School Name
- School Code
- Marks Scored in Theory
- Marks Scored in Practical
- Grade Points
UP Board Intermediate Result Analysis
Here we have given the 10+2 exams result analysis for previous five years:
|Year||Total Pass %||Girls %||Boys %||Students Appeared|
As per the data given in the table, total 31,52,961 students were appeared in the exam. In the 12th examinations, total 82.62 % students were passed out of which girls passing percentage was 88.80 and boys passing percentage was 77.16. Girls have scored better percentage than the boys. The passing percentage also have been increased year by year.
Scrutiny of UP Board 12th Result
If candidates do not satisfy with their result they can also apply for the scrutiny. Candidates can download the scrutiny application through online mode. Request for scrutiny should be sent to the candidates within 30 days after the declaration of the result.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100 per subject for scrutiny. After scrutiny the result will be sent to the candidates in the address mentioned in the application form.
Important Terms to Remember
Here we are providing some important instructions for UP Board 12th Result:
- After checking the result, candidates should take printout of the result till the original mark sheet received.
- After the declaration of result, candidates can obtain their original mark sheet from their respective schools.
- The original mark sheet will be available within a month after the announcement of result.
- Candidates should check all the details mentioned in the mark sheet carefully.
- In case of any mistake found, student must contact to their respective school for corrections.
- Students must keep safe their mark sheet, passing certificate, transfer certificate, character certificate & other documents for admission purpose.
- Candidates will also have options to appear in the compartment or improvement examinations.
If you have any other queries about UP Board 12th Result 2019, you may leave your queries below.