UCEED 2019 application form will be commenced from 9th October 2018. UCCED is a national level entrance exam to get admission in IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur. Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design is conducted to offer admission in 4 years of Bachelor of Design course. UCEED is managed every year by the IIT Bombay under the UCEED-CEED Implementation Committee. To get full information on UCEED application form 2019, candidates should go through this article.
UCEED 2019 Application Form – Application Starting From 9th Oct 2018
UCEED 2019 Complete Notification, Exam dates and other details have been released. The registration process will be started from 9th October 2018. Link will be provided here.
Candidates can get the information brochure to get complete information about UCEED to fill the application form. Here, candidates can check the basic details.
- Candidates can start the application form filling process from the second week of October 2018.
- Candidates can access the UCEED 2019 application form through online mode.
- The application form will be opened to fill till the second week of November 2018.
- It is necessary for the candidates to register on the official website for UCEED 2019.
- Candidate must upload the correct documents in the required formats in the registration form.
- All the details in the application form should be furnished carefully and accurately.
- No correction facility will be provided on a later stage.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of online registration:
- Recent colour photograph taken within last six months.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature.
- Qualifying examination certificate, if appeared in 2018.
- Certificate from the principal of school/college, if appearing in 2019 for the board exam.
- Change of name certificate, if the name is not same as in the Class XII certificate.
- OBC-NCL, SC, ST or PwD certificate issued by a competent authority.
- PWD candidates requiring scribe and/or extra time (20 minutes/hour) during the exam need to upload a request letter.
The application fee has to be paid through online mode. The fee will be non-refundable and non- transferable in any condition. Candidates can remit the fee through registration portal of UCEED 2019.
|OPEN/OBC-NCL||Rs. 2000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000|
It is necessary to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below in order to sit in the written examination.
- Nationality: Indian/Foreign and OCI/PIO card holders are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidate should born on or after October 1, 1994 (Open or OBC-NCL) and on or after October 1, 1989 (SC/ST/PwD category).
- Qualifying Exam: The applying candidate should pass the 10+2 or its equivalent from the recognized board.
- Stream: Candidates passed with any of the stream, i.e., Science, Commerce, or Arts & Humanities can apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Those studying in 2019 of qualifying exam are eligible to apply.
UCEED Exam Dates 2019
Here, candidates can check the UCEED application form opening and closing date.
|Opening of online application||9th October 2018|
|Closing of application form||9th November 2018|
|Registration with late fee||10th-16th November 2018|
|Exam date||19th January 2019|
How to Apply
The complete procedure to apply for UCEED 2019 is given below.
- Navigate the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘Register’ to create to your account in the user registration portal.
- Enter valid email Id and mobile number and click on ‘Register’ button.
- A verification email will be sent to the candidates to their registered email Id.
- After that candidates can fill the application form with their login credentials.
- Now, fill personal information, academic details, contact information and address details.
- After submitting the details, click on ‘Upload Images’ link.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature and other required documents in the prescribed format.
- After that, submit the payment details and click on ‘Payment, button.
- After submitting the requisite fee, submit the application form.
- Print the application form and keep the printout of it.
If you have any other queries about UCEED 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.