Candidates can fill the application form on fulfilling the TS Polycet eligibility criteria for the exam. TS Polycet is organized by the state board of technical education and training, Hyderabad. Candidates those seeking admissions in the government, aided and private unaided institutions of the TS state have to appear in the TS Polycet entrance exam. After qualifying the exam, candidates can get admission in the engineering and non-engineering polytechnic courses. It is a state level entrance examination which is organized once in a year. In this article, candidates can get the complete information of TS Polycet eligibility criteria 2018.
TS Polycet 2018 Eligibility
Candidates will be provided admissions on fulfilling the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the exam conducting authority. Appearing in the test is not only the eligibility to get admission in the polytechnic colleges in TS state. It is necessary to fulfill the all eligibility criteria in order to get admission. If a candidate will not fulfill the eligibility criteria then he/she will not allowed appearing in the written entrance examination.
- Candidate should belong to the Indian national.
- Candidate’s age should be above than 15 years.
- There is no fix upper age to appear in the TS Polycet exam.
State Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should belong to the Telangana state.
- Candidates must possess the domicile of TS.
- Candidates must have passed the SSC exam from Telangana state.
- The SSC (10th) exam must be conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana/AP or any other recognized board.
- Candidates must have the subjects as Mathematics, Physcis, and Chemistry in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates have to pass their exams in any of the boards like CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)/ICSE (Indian Council for Secondary Education)/ NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling)/APOSS (AP Open School Society)/Others examinations recognized by TS government.
- In the qualifying exam candidates have to obtained the minimum of 35% marks.
- Candidates have to score the 35% in each subject.
- Those appearing in the 10th exam in March-April 2018 or those result are awaited or yet to be declared can also apply.
- Candidates those have a compartment in their SSC exam are also eligible to apply.
- The result of compartment should be declared before the taking admission in the allotted institution.
If you have any query related to the TS Polycet 2018 eligibility criteria, you can ask us by writing your queries in the given below comment box.