TS Polycet 2019 Exam Pattern iscomprised of exam duration, number of questions, marking scheme, etc. TS Polycet (Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) is a state level examination. This exam is managed by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana. It is organized for candidates, those seeking admission to the diploma courses in Engineering /Non Engineering/Technology. Candidates can check this article to get detailed information about TS Polycet Exam Pattern 2019.
TS Polycet 2019 Exam Pattern
The examination will be conducted on 3rd week of April 2019. The exam pattern details are given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through offline mode (pen & paper based).
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be two hours of only one paper.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will be consisting of 120 questions.
- Type of Questions: The question will be multiple choice types with a choice of four responses for each question.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Telugu language.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 120 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for incorrect response.
- Answering Mode: Candidates can mark their correct answer with HB/2B pencil only. Don’t use ball point to mark answers under any circumstances.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
TS Polycet 2019 Syllabus
The TS Polycet syllabus contain topics & chapters of given subjects such as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. It is comprised of Class X (SSC examination) subjects. The syllabus has been prescribed by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana State.
Exam Day Instructions
- Don’t bring logarithmic tables, pagers, calculators, cell phone or any other supporting electronic gadgets in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall till 12 Noon, i.e. one hour after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates have to return the response sheet to the examiner before leaving exam hall.
- Candidates can only take the question paper booklet with them.
How to fill up & Answer OMR Response Sheet
- On exam day, the examiner will provide a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response Sheet (Answer Sheet) to the candidates.
- Candidates have to marks their answer & other relevant data on answer sheet.
- Candidates can go through the instructions for marking the answers & other entries on the OMR response sheet thoroughly.
- Candidates are advised not to draw or make any marks on the response sheet.
- Candidates have to read the instruction sheet carefully before starting to answer the questions.
- Candidates have to mark the correct answer in the OMR response sheet by shading in Dark the appropriate circle with HB/2B pencil only.
If you have any other query about TS Polycet 2019 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query below in the comment box.