TS LAWCET 2019 exam pattern will include all the details related to the exam. Candidates should check the exam pattern before proceeding for the written exam. Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test is a state level exam. It is conducted every year by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. TS LAWCET is conducted to offer admission into 3-years and 5-years of UG law courses. On the basis of this exam, admissions will be offered in the various government and private law universities of the Telangana state. Candidates can get all information regarding TS LAWCET exam pattern 2019 from this article.
TS LAWCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will contain the details such as marking scheme, mode of examination, duration of the exam, types of question, number of questions, maximum marks and many others related information. By knowing the exam pattern candidates can prepare well for the examination.
TS LAWCET exam pattern will include all the information related to the written test and its pattern. The complete exam pattern will be mentioned in the information brochure prescribed by the officials. Candidates can check the exam pattern from the website after releasing of it.
To get admission in the state of law colleges of Telangana state, candidates have to qualify the entrance exam organized by the university. With the help of exam pattern candidates will know about the topics which will be going to be asked in the examination.
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2019
Here, candidates can check the details of the exam pattern.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Language of Paper: The question paper will be published in English, Telugu and Urdu language.
- Number of Questions: Total number of questions will be 120.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of test will be 90 minutes.
- Maximum Marks: The question paper will be of total 120 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for one correct answer.
|Parts||Subjects||Maximum Marks||Maximum Questions|
|Part A||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Part B||Current Affairs||30||30|
|Part C||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
TS LAWCET Syllabus
The syllabus for both 5 year and 3 year will be set by the exam conducting authority. The official authority will provide the syllabus on their website after releasing of the application form.
For 5 year Law course, the standard expected syllabus will be prepared from the Intermediate level and for 3 year Law course, the standard will be Degree Level.
The TS LAWCET test is designed to evaluate the candidate’s ability and aptitude to pursue the study of Law. The test consists of three parts.
Candidates should study their respected syllabus which will be prescribed by the official authority. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the topics of the syllabus and study with concentration.
TS LAWCET Preparation Tips
Here, we have given some preparation tips through which candidates can achieve the expected marks in the exam.
- Always go for smart study, gather best books, make successful strategies in an effective way and take guidance from experts or seniors.
- Always try to cover all topics of the chapter which is prescribed in the syllabus.
- It covers the various topics related to the law in India, so try to remember the topics in practical.
- Practice on a daily basis as per the prepared time table.
- Go through various types of study material, test series and books.
- Make good commands on basics as it will help you to achieve higher marks in the examination.
- If you will find any complex question, you can solve it only if you know the basics and tricks.
- Always go through the different types of books and study materials for solving a single type of question.
- You can also adopt the previous year papers and some mock test.
If you have any query about TS LAWCET 2019 Exam Pattern, you can leave your comments in the comment box.