Latest Applications Open 2019:
TS ECET 2019 application form will be made available in the month of March 2019. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test is organized once in a year. It is a state level entrance exam which is organized by the JNTU, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The exam is conducted for B.Sc (Mathematics) Degree holders to get admission into second year of engineering (BE/B.Tech) and B.Pharma courses. Candidates will able to get admission in government/private universities and institutions through this exam. Candidates should go through this article to get more information on TS ECET application form 2019.
TS ECET 2019 Application Form
The TS ECET 2019 application form can be filled through online mode only. Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the information brochure carefully.
- To apply in TS ECET 2019, candidate must have Aadhaar card number.
- Candidates can start the form filling procedure from the third week of March 2019.
- Till the third week of April 2019, candidates will able to fill the application form without paying late fee.
- The authority will extend the application date to fill application form. For this candidates have to pay the late fee.
- Candidates have to provide the basic details, educational, details and contact details in the application form.
- The application process will be completed only after the payment of application fee.
- Candidates also have to upload the scanned images of photograph (size below than 50 KB) and signature (size below than 30 KB) in .jpg/.jpeg format.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
The application fee will be Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 800/- for other. It can be deposited through credit card/debit card/net banking.
Check here– How to Fill TS ECET 2019 Application Form
Candidates those satisfy the eligibility criteria given below will be considered to sit in the written exam.
- Nationality: Candidates should belong to Indian national.
- Residential: Candidate should be the permanent resident of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. He/she should satisfy the local/non-local status laid down by the TS government.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have completed the 3 year Diploma in engineering/pharmacy or should pass 3 years of B.Sc in Mathematics from TS/AP state.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should secure minimum of 45% (40% for reserved categories).
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates are also eligible to apply.
TS ECET 2019 Dates
Here, we have given the official dates. Candidates can check the dates and follow them accordingly.
|Issue of notification||2nd week of March|
|Starting of online application||3rd week of March|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of April (without late fee)|
|3rd week of April (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)|
|4th week of April (with late fee of Rs. 1000/-)|
|4th week of April (with late fee of Rs. 5000/-)|
|1st week of May (with late fee of Rs. 10000/-)|
|Exam Date||11th May 2019|
How to Apply for TSECET
Here we have given the step-by-step procedure to fill the TS ECET application form 2019.
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- Open the link in new window and click on ‘Apply Online’.
- The registration page will be displayed.
- Enter the registration details and click on ‘click to pay registration fee’ tab.
- Submit the payment through any one of the payment facility.
- Click on ‘Make payment’ button to submit the fee.
- On successful transaction, a login ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number.
- Now, login with generated login credentials and click on ‘Click here to proceed further to fill Online Application Form”.
- Fill all the details accurately in the application form page and click on ’submit’.
- After submitting the application form, click on ‘Print the application form’ button.
- Take the printout and keep it till the admission procedure.
If you have any other queries about TS ECET 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.