Sandip University 2019 Application Form has been released. It is an autonomous self-financed private university which is located in Maharashtra, India. Sandip University offers various UG & PG courses. It conducts the SU-JEE Scholarship Cum Entrance Exam for various programmes. Eligible candidates can get admission after qualifying the entrance exam. In this article, candidates can get the Sandip University admission 2019 details, including, exam dates, eligibility criteria, application form, counselling, etc.
Sandip University 2019 Notifications – Application Released
Sandip University 2019 Application Form has been released on 28th November 2018. Click here to apply.
- UG: B.Tech, B.A. LL.B, BBA. LL.B, LL.B (Hons.), B.Pharma, B.Sc, BCA, BFA, BA, BFD
- PG: M.Tech, LL.M, B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA, M.Pharma, Pharm.D, M.Sc, MA, MFAD
Sandip University Admission 2019 Dates
Here, candidates can check Sandip University admission 2019 tentative dates:
|Starting of online application||4th week of January|
|Last date to register||3rd week of April|
|Offline exam date||3rd week of April|
|Online exam date||4th week of April|
|Declaration of Result||In the month of May|
Sandip University Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill Sandip University application form 2019 through online mode.
- The online application will be started from the fourth week of January 2019.
- The application for filling last date will be third week of April 2019.
- For offline application form, candidates can purchase it from the designated centers/University office.
- Candidates have to write name, father’s name, contact number and course opted at the back of the DD in case payment through DD.
- Candidates have to fill the required details and submit the duly filled application form to any of the centres/university office.
- Candidates those applying through any of the national level tests, have to fill the scores of the same while submitting the application form.
- Paste photograph in the given space and attach your qualifying exam mark sheet.
- Keep the printout of the application form till admission.
Application forms will be available at the office of the Sandip University by paying cash of Rs. 750 /- or demand draft drawn in the favour of “Sandip University”.
Candidates can use the credit card/debit card/internet banking facility for online payment.
Those wishing to get admission in the university should fulfill the eligibility criteria given below:
Nationality: A candidate who is resident or non-resident of India is eligible to apply.
For Engineering Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must score 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: The compulsory subjects are English, Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry.
- Age: The minimum age to appear is 16 years.
For Diploma Courses:
- Candidates must complete their SSC or 10th class from a recognized board.
For PG Courses:
- Candidates must compete their three years of a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream, from a recognized university or institution.
Sandip University Admission Procedure 2019
The admissions are made strictly on the basis of merit of the entrance examination. The admission in non-professional courses will be offered on the basis of merit.
Candidates can also apply on the basis of JEE/UPSEE/CAT/MAT/SAT/GMAT/ENAT/EMAT national level entrance exams. The final admission will be offered after the entrance exam, GD and PI rounds.
SU JEE Entrance Exam
SU JEE 2019 entrance exam is conducted for various courses offered by the university as well as to receive the scholarship. This exam is conducted through online or offline mode. The examination is conducted for the candidates those seeking admission to the undergraduate courses.
Candidates must register on the website and fill application form to get admission. Admission will be offered on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the entrance examination.
Sandip University Result/Merit 2019
Sandip University will release the result after three or four weeks of the day of entrance examination. Candidates can check the SU JEE results through online mode. The result intimation will also be send to the candidates through SMS or email.
A separate merit list will be drawn by the admission committee after the declaration of result. The candidates shall appear for group discussions on specified date based upon their rank in the merit list. The merit list will be based on drawn on the basis of various entrance exams and qualifying exam.
Sandip University Counselling 2019
The Sandip University counselling 2019, personal interview and group discussion related all information will be notified on the website and the notice board of the university.
Candidates have to appear in the group discussion on the day of counselling based upon their ranks in the merit list.
At the same day candidates have to go through the personal interview procedure. The list of final selected candidates will be displayed on the website or notice board.
Sandip University Admission 2019
The final selected candidates have to complete all the admission formalities followed by paying the requisite fee. The list of the candidates those selected for admission will be notified at the university notice board.
Followed by the SU JEE entrance examination candidates have to appear in PI and GD also. After combining the marks of entrance exam, GD and PI, the candidates will be allotted the seats on the basis of marks they get.
Candidates must present for completing the admission formalities along with their original document and admission fee.
If you have any query of Sandip University Admission 2019, you can leave your query in the given below comment box.