Gsp is the best SSB Coaching in Delhi NCR. Top 10 SSB Coaching in South Delhi Preparation SSB is a defence exam after 12th. For sure success in exam , join our coaching institute and get a bright future . We have best teachers for defense exam in Delhi for SSB exam, more than 10 years of experience.
Best SSB Coaching in Delhi
Getsuccessoint is serving from 12+ years since 2008 in the field of competition or one day exam. It provides best SSB coaching in Delhi & ncr region . It has various centers across Delhi in Munirka, Chhatarpur, Mehrauli, CP and Neb Sarai. We provide regular classes for National Defence Academy (NDA) and Crash Course for last minute preparation. Our Notes and booklets are to the course and our top faculty is dedicated for high quality service to our students.
SSB SI/ASI Steno/Head Constable Syllabus
SSB Exam Pattern
|Paper I||General Knowledge||100 marks||2 hours|
|General English/General Hindi|
|Paper II||Technical Subject||100 marks||2 hours|
- The written test will be consisting of multiple choice objective type questions.
- Each question will carry 1 Mark.
- Negative Marks will be as per the Board rules.
Important Note: –
The final merit list for SI (Staff Nurse Female) and ASIs (Pharmacist, Operation Theatre Technician, Dental Technician & Radiographer) will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Paper II. Paper I will of qualifying in nature. Minimum qualifying marks for Paper-II will be: –
- 50% for Unreserved & OBC including Ex-Servicemen
- 45% for SC & ST including Ex-Servicemen
Paper II for ASI(Steno) & Head Constable (Ministerial):
|Paper II (Descriptive)||Essay Writing||25||2 hours|
1) Candidates will have the choice to answer Essay writing & Letter writing either in English or in Hindi. But the answer of precis and comprehension will have to be given in English language only.
2) Paper-II of only those candidates will be checked who will secure qualifying marks in Paper-I. Minimum qualifying marks for Paper-II will be: –
- 50% for Unreserved & OBC including Ex-Servicemen.
- 45% for SC & ST including Ex-Servicemen.
Candidates can go through the SSB syllabus for SI/ASI Steno/Head Constable for the following section. Below is the topic-wise detailed SSB SI ASI syllabus 2018:
|SSB Syllabus for General Knowledge||
|SSB Syllabus for Numerical Ability||
|SSB Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude||
|SSB Syllabus for General English/Hindi||
|SSB Syllabus for General Reasoning||
|SSB Syllabus for Electronics & Telecommunication||
|SSB Syllabus for Physics||
|SSB Syllabus for Chemistry||
Skill test norms on the computer for the post of ASI (Steno) & HC(Min): –
Candidates those who will qualify Paper-I & Paper-II (Descriptive nature) will be called for Skill test for the post of ASI Steno and HC (Min.). Skill test will be of qualifying in nature. The final merit list for the posts of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial) will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Paper-I (Common Entrance Test) & Paper-II (Descriptive nature).
Note:- Qualification in PET, PST, Documentation, Written Examination, and Skill Test will not be a guarantee to a call letter for Detailed Medical Examination. After Skill test, the candidates will be shortlisted for DME as per the merit of written examination.
Click for Demo Classes