SRMJEEE 2019 application form has been released on 27th October 2018. SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering is a university level entrance exam. It is a common exam for getting admission in SRM group of Institutions. It is conducted every year by the SRM Institute of Science and Technology to provide admission in UG engineering course. Candidates must qualify the entrance exam to get admission. Candidates can check all relevant information regarding SRMJEEE application form 2019 in this article.
SRMJEEE 2019 application has been released on 27th October 2018. Click here to apply online.
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully. No changes will be allowed after submission of application form.
- Candidates have to register themselves in the SRMJEEE portal.
- Candidates can access the SRMJEEE application form now.
- The application form has been started from 27th October 2018.
- SRMJEEE 2019 application form filling process will be continued to till the last week of March 2019.
- In the application form, candidates have to fill the details, pay the application fee and upload the required scanned images.
- After final submission of the application form, candidates are advised to take the printout of the application form.
The application form Fee will be Rs.1100/- which is Non-Refundable. The payment can be submitted through online mode or DD. The Demand Draft should be made in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
The candidates those fulfill the eligibility criteria given below will only be considered for the further processes of admission.
- Nationality: Indian nationals/PIO/OCI card holders can apply.
- Age: Candidates must be of 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass/appearing in 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Subject: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the primary subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Percentage: 60% aggregate in PCM for Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses and 50% for NCR, Delhi campus.
B.Tech Biotechnology/B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering/B.Tech Genetic Engineering:
- Qualification: Candidate should pass 12th or appearing in the current academic year is eligible to apply.
- Subjects: One should have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology /Biotechnology. For International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, chemistry, Mathematics or Biology.
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Date
Here we have mentioned the tentative SRMJEEE 2019 exam dates.
|Opening of online application form||1st week of November 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of March 2019|
|SRNJEEE exam date||From 1st week of April 2019|
|Publication of result||1st week of May 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates can get some details here to fill the SRMJEEE application form.
- Go to the official website link (link will be given above).
- Register yourself and verify your email Id.
- The system will generate the user login Id and password.
- Now, proceed to fill the application form. Fill all details carefully.
- Click on ‘Payment’ tab and pay the requisite fee.
- Now, upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, 10th and 12th class mark sheets. The maximum size of all the files should be 500kb.
- After final submission of application form submission, note down the generated application number for future references.
If you have any other queries about SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.