SRMJEEE 2018 Counselling for 2nd round has been started from 18th May 2018. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE 2018) is a university level entrance test administrated by the SRM University. It is a common entrance test for SRM University (All Campuses). Through SRMJEEE exam, students will get admission in the B.Tech & M.Tech courses. It is mandatory to qualify the SRMEEE exam to get admission in engineering courses. SRMJEEE 2018 Result has been declared on 1st May 2018. Students can check all the details about SRMJEEE 2018 examination, including result, counselling, schedule admission, etc.
SRMJEEE 2018 Notifications:
SRMJEEE 2019 application process has been started from 27th October 2018. Check here for SRMJEEE 2019.
SRMJEEE 2018 Counselling for 2nd round has been started from 18th May 2018. Check here for counselling details.
SRMJEEE 2018 Counselling Call Letter is available now. Check here for counselling details.
SRMJEEE 2018 Result/Rank Card has been declared on 1st May 2018. Check here for result details.
SRMJEEE 2018 Counselling has been started from 7th May 2018 through offline mode. Check here for counselling details.
SRMJEEE 2018 Slot Booking has been started from 9th April 2018. Check here for admit card details.
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 12th April 2018. Click here for registration details.
SRMJEEE 2018 Information Bulletin for B.Tech courses has been released now. Click here to view information bulletin.
SRM University Master of Science in Information Technology – Embedded Software Engineering (MSIT-ESE) registrations has been started. Click here for registration details.
SRMJEEE 2018 Notification including eligibility, admission procedure & other details has been released.Click here for notification.
SRMJEEE Exam Date
Here we are providing the dates of SRMJEEE 2018 B.Tech:
|Application form release||1st November 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of OMR Application||1st March 2018|
|Last date for online registration||12th April 2018 (Extended)|
|Slot Booking starts||9th April 2018|
|Exam date||16th – 30th April 2018|
|Publication of Result||1st May 2018|
|Counselling||7th – 17th May 2018|
SRMJEEE Result 2018
A merit list is prepared based on the total marks secured in the SRMJEEE UG examination. The SRMJEEE 2018 result has been declared via online mode through the website. The result has been announced on 1st May 2018. Candidates are needed to take printout of the result and keep it safe till the admission process gets completed.
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam will be organized for admission to the UG engineering courses. SRM Joint Entrance Examination (SRMJEE) is a university-level examination. It is conducted by the SRM University. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the university & its affilated colleges.
SRMJEEE Counselling 2018
The admission is completely based on the performance of candidates in the entrance examination. It is organized from 7th May to 17th May 2018. The counselling is organizing through offline mode. In the counselling procedure, candidates will be allotted seats and branches in the universities. After seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college to complete admission process.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Question)
SRMJEEE Application Form 2018
Aspirants can check here the major steps to fill the application form:
- SRMJEEE application form is available through online & offline mode.
- Candidates can get the application form from 1st November 2017.
- First, candidates have to register themselves and then they can get the login ID and Password.
- With this ID and Password candidates can fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of colored photograph, signature & 10th & 12th mark sheets.
- Candidates have to make the fee payment through online mode.
- Candidates are suggested to take printout of the application form for future references.
- The application fee is Rs. 1100/- .
- Candidates have to make the payment via online mode or DD.
- Demand draft can be made in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
- If paying through DD send it along with application to the address mentioned below:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu, 603203
Some important SRMJEE eligibility criteria for the engineering course given below:
- Nationality: Indian, NRI and PIO & OCI card holder issued by the government of India are eligible to apply.
- Age: For UG courses, DOB should fall between 1st July 1997 and 1st July 2002 and for PG courses, DOB should fall between 1st July 1993 and 1st July 1998.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 12th examination from any recognized board. Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Subject: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as a major subject from any board.
- Percentage: 60% aggregate in PCM for Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses and 55% for NCR, Delhi campus.
- NIOS Candidates: Candidates who have completed 10th as well as 12th in NIOS are not eligible.
Qualification Eligibility for Other Courses:
For B.Tech Biotechnology/ B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering & B.Tech Genetic Engineering courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must have qualified Intermediate or appearing in the qualifying exam in the current academic year.
- Subjects: The mandatory subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology. For International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, chemistry, Mathematics or Biology.
SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card
SRMEEE hall ticket is issued only to those candidates successfully submitted their application form. The slot booking process has been started from 9th April 2018. Candidates can avail it by entering their login details. Candidates are required to bring valid admit card with one ID proof with attached photograph and DOB. The admit card will contain the name, photograph, test centre allotted and exam timing. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centre without admit card.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern
- Mode: Entrance examination will be held only through online mode.
- Language: Question paper will be published in English language.
- Negative marking: There will be no provision for negative marking.
- Duration: The total time provided for the whole exam is 2:30 hours.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- Question Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be given to candidates for correct answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks/Question||Marks|
|Part 1 – Physics||35||3||105|
|Part 2 – Chemistry||35||3||105|
|Part 3 – Mathematics||35||3||105|
|Part 4 – Biology||35||3|
Here, we are mention the syllabus for SRMJEEE 2018:
Units and Measurement, Mechanics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Ray and Wave Optics, Electricity and Magnetism, Oscillations and Wave Motions, Heat and Thermodynamics, Atomic Physics and Relatively, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Electronics & Communication, etc.
Atomic Structure, Chemical Families: Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure and s&p- block elements, States of matter, Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetic, Solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Electrochemistry, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Bio Molecules, Polymers, etc.
Combinatorics, Sets, Relations and Functions, Algebra, Differential Calculus and its applications, Integral Calculus & Differential Equations of First order, Analytical Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, etc.
Taxonomy of Angiosperm, Plant Anatomy, Cell Biology and Genetics, Biotechnology, Plant Physiology, Biology in Human Welfare, etc.
Click here to check SRMJEEE Syllabus (Previous Year)
- Improve the basic concepts and practice more questions.
- Make a systematic time-table and go for continuous study on a daily basis.
- Schedule your strategies and take guidance from the best books.
- Follow the good and effective study materials and also NCERT books.
- Increasing your speed of solving questions with accuracy.
- Don’t feel stressed while preparing for the exam.
If you have any doubt regarding SRMJEEE 2018, you may ask us by commenting below.