SRM University admission 2019 Application form has been started for B.tech course. SRM University has 4 campuses in india. These campuses offer the courses in various educational domains like Humanities, Liberal arts, Management, Engineering, Science, Law and Medicine. The university conducts its own entrance exam for B.Tech named SRMJEEE. It is necessary to appear in entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech programme in its affiliated campuses. Candidates can check here the SRM University 2019 admission, including application, eligibility, counselling, etc.
SRM University Admission 2019 Notification – Application Started for B.Tech
SRMJEEE 2019 application process has been started from 27th October 2018 for B.Tech course only.Check here for application form details.
|Under Graduate Courses||Post Graduate Courses|
|B.Com. LL.B (Hons.)||MBA|
SRM University Admission 2019 Dates
Candidates can check the schedule of the SRM University admission 2019 below:
|Online application starts from||27th October 2018|
|Last date to receipt offline application form||31st March 2019|
|Slot booking for online examination||1st week of April 2019|
|Online entrance examination||15th-25th April 2019|
|Display of result||1st week of May 2019|
|Counselling||2nd week of May 2019|
SRM University Application Form 2019
Check the application related information in this section.
- SRM University application form 2019 can be filled through online or offline mode.
- The application form filling process has been stared from 27th October 2018 for b.tech course.
- The application form can be filled and submitted till 31st March 2019.
- Do not leave any field blank in the application form.
- After making payment, a unique application number will be generated on the computer screen.
- The application form is common for all SRM campuses.
- Upload the coloured photograph, signature, 10th and 12th mark sheet file size not more than 500 kb.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe till counselling and admission procedure.
The application fee will be Rs. 1100/-. Candidates can make the payment through online mode or DD. Demand Draft can be made in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. The DD has to be send along with application for to the address:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu, 603203
Candidates are informed to check the eligibility criteria given below to fill the application form. Here, we have given the eligibility criteria for B.Tech course.
Nationality: Candidates of India, NRI, OCI and PIO are eligible to apply.
Age: For UG courses, candidate age should fall between 1st July 1998 and 1st July 2003 and for PG courses, 1st July 1994 and 1st July 1999.
- Qualifying Examination: The candidate should pass the 10+2 examination from any approved board.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum mark in the qualifying exam is 60% in each subject.
- Subjects: Candidates must have these subjects in their qualifying exam such as physics, chemistry and mathematic, Biology, Botany and Zoology/ Biotechnology.
Eligibility for Other Courses:
B.Tech Biotech/B.Tech Genetic Engineering:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should have pass/appearing in the qualifying exam in 2018-19.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or Biotechnology in their 12th class. For International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, chemistry, Mathematics or Biology.
Candidate should have bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
SRM University Admission Procedure 2019
Candidates can get admission on the basis of national level entrance exams and the exam conducted by the University. Candidates have to necessarily appear in any of the entrance exam to be eligible to get admission in the University and its affiliated campuses.
On the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the previous qualifying exam, they will be allotted the seats. The final admission will offered only after the document verification process.
SRM University Direct Admission 2019
- National Board: The merit list will be prepared separately for the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates have to appear in the top 5000 in the merit list of CBSE.
- National Entrance Examination: Appear within 5000 ranks in IIT JEE or within 1000 ranks in SRMJEEE.
- State Level Board: Must appear in top 100 ranks.
- State Level Entrance Exam: Must obtain rank within 100.
- NTSE/KVPY scholars.
SRMJEEE Entrance Examination
The University will provide the admissions on the basis of SRMJEEE entrance examination in B.Tech course. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted through online mode. After qualifying the exam, candidates can get admission in any of the affiliated campus of the SRM University on the basis of marks scored.
SRM University Result/Merit 2019
After the few days of the written examination, the SRMJEEE result will be declared by the exam conducting authority. The result will be published in the first week of May 2019. The result will contain the overall marks secured by the candidates in the written examination.
On the basis of written examination, a separate merit list will be prepared for each course. The declaration of merit list will be intimated to the candidates by the SMS or email. On the basis of ranking in the merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling.
SRM University Counselling 2019
On the day of counselling, candidates have to select the stream in which they want to get admission. The allotment of seat will be done on the counselling procedure. The SRM University counselling will be done through online or offline mode.
Candidates need to verify their document in the counselling session. If any candidate will fail to produce the original document his/her candidature will be cancelled.
To appear in the counselling, candidates have to download the counselling call letter from the website.
Documents to be produced in counselling session:
- SRMJEEE 2019 Rank/Score card
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- SRMJEEE Hall Ticket/Admit card
- Category Certificate
- Counselling Call letter
- Demand Draft toward counselling
SRM University Admission 2019
The admission will be offered only on the basis of written examination and document verification. Candidates have to show all the required documents in original in order to get admission.
The information related to the counselling schedule will be intimated through SMS to the candidates. With the allotment letter, candidates can report to the college where they have allotted the seat and submit the admission fee.
If you have any query regarding SRM University Admission 2019, you can leave your query in the given below comment box.