SNAP 2018 Registration can be done till 26th November 2018. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is conducted by the Symbiosis International University. The exam is organized on a university level through which candidates can get admission in Post Graduate MBA courses. Candidates have to qualify this exam to get admission in the university and various other management institutions. Candidates can get the complete details regarding SNAP 2019 registration in this article.
SNAP Registration 2019 – Till 26th Nov 2018
SNAP 2018 Registration can be done till 26th November 2018. Click here to register.
Candidates must fill all the details carefully in the online application form. After submission of it, no correction will be allowed further.
- Candidates have to register in the SNAP website to fill the further application form.
- The online registration has been started from 28th August 2018.
- The registration process will be closed on 26th November 2018.
- First of all candidates have to fill the SNAP registration 2019 part 1 and enter the valid email Id and mobile number.
- After the registration, candidates have to upload the latest scanned colour passport size photograph and pay the SNAP test fee.
- Candidates have to fill the institute(s) and programmes choices at the time of registration process.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1750/- as SNAP Entrance Test fee. If candidates want to pay the fee through Demand Draft, then make Demand Draft of Rs. 1750 + bank charges.
The candidate may pay through Billdesk Gateway, Easebuzz Gateway, Indian Bank Gateway and Demand Draft. Demand Draft (DD) can be made in any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. Candidates have to take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the address:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT,
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
Click here to view Instructions for SNAP 2018 registration.
Candidate should meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below to appear in SNAP 2019.
- Nationality: OCI, PIO, NRI and Foreign National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate must complete the UG degree in any discipline from any university recognized by the AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have cleared graduation with minimum of 50% marks 45% (for SC/ST candidates).
Note: If candidates have passed their qualifying exam from Foreign University, they must obtain an equivalence certificate from the AIU.
Click here to view detailed SNAP 2018 Eligibility Criteria
SNAP Registration Dates
Here we have mentioned official dates for SNAP 2019. Candidates can check from below:
|Online Registration for SNAP||28th August 2018|
|SNAP Test Registration Closes||26th November 2018|
|Availability of admit Card||1st December 2018|
|SNAP Test||16th December 2018 (2: 00 PM to 4:00 PM)|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of January 2019|
How to Apply for SNAP
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to apply for SNAP 2019.
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- Open the link in new tab.
- Click on “Register” and then tick on “I Agree” to accept the terms and condition.
- Now, fill all the details like registration, test city & other required details.
- Upload the scanned image of photograph.
- Click on ‘Save & Continue’ button. An OTP will be generated on registered mobile number or email Id.
- Now SNAP ID and password will be generated with which you have to pay the test fee.
- After payment, fill the part 2 and final submit it. Take the printout of the confirmation page at last.
If you have any other queries about SNAP Registration 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.