SNAP 2018 Registration can be done till 26th November 2018. SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) exam is conducted by the Symbiosis International University. It is a university level entrance examination which is organized to offer admissions to the MBA course. After qualifying in the written exam, admissions will be provided in the various affiliated institutions of Symbiosis University. After the SNAP exam, candidates have to go through the counseling process for admission. Here, candidates can get the complete details regarding SNAP 2018 registration including exam date, how to apply, eligibility criteria, etc.
SNAP Registration 2018 – Registration till 26th Nov 2018
SNAP 2018 registration can be done till 26th November 2018. Check here for registration.
SNAP Registration 2018
Candidates are advised to read the information brochure carefully before filling the SNAP Application Form 2018.
- SNAP registration 2018 has been started from 28th August 2018.
- Candidates will be able to register for this exam till 26th November 2018.
- Candidates will apply via online mode only.
- Fill all the details carefully and make sure that all filled details are correct.
- At the time of registration, candidates have to select the course and as per the course they have to pay the fee.
- Upload the photograph & other required documents at the time of registration.
- Take printout of the application form for further use.
The application fee will be Rs. 1750/- for SNAP which is non-refundable. For online payment, candidates can pay the fee through Billdesk Gateway, Easebuzz gateway, Axis Bank Gateway, Indian Bank Gateway & Demand Draft. Through net banking candidates can transfer the fee to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat account.
Candidates can also pay the fee through cash by printing the ‘Axis bank or Indian bank challan’ from the website. Keep the Candidate copy as payment receipt, Sign the stamped ‘Symbiosis copy’ of the ‘Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan’ and send it to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat. Candidates can make payment through demand draft. The DD should be drawn in favor of Symbiosis Test Secretariat, payable at Pune. Send the DD to the address given below:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist. Pune-412115
Check here complete details of how to register.
SNAP registration 2019 has been started from 28th August 2018. SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is a university-level examination. It is organized by the Symbiosis International University. This exam is conducted for offer admission in Post Graduate MBA courses.
Candidates should check the eligibility before applying for the SNAP 2018:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must complete their graduation degree from any university or the institution. For foreign university graduates it is must to obtain an equivalence certificate from the AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
- Minimum Marks: The minimum marks are 50% marks (for general candidates) and 45% (for SC/ST candidates).
- Nationality: Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Non Resident Indian (NRI) and Foreign National (FN), candidates can also apply.
Check here complete Eligibility Criteria.
SNAP Registration Dates
Check here all the dates for SNAP 2018 registration:
|Online registration||28th August 2018|
|Last date to fill application form||26th November 2018
|Fee payment close||26th November 2018
|Exam date||16th December 2018|
How to Apply for SNAP
Here we are providing some steps to register for SNAP 2018 exam:
- Visit the official website link. (link will be given above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill all the required details carefully.
- Upload the recent scanned colored passport size photograph.
- Pay the registration fee through online or offline mode.
- After completing the registration process, candidates should take printout of the application for further use.
If you have any query regarding SNAP Registration 2018, you can ask us by leaving your query in the given comment box.