SNAP 2018 Admit Card is releasing on 1st December 2018. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is administered by the Symbiosis International University. Through this written examination candidates can get admissions to the management programmes offered by the University & other allied institutes. Admissions will be given to the qualified candidates in the affiliated institutions of Symbiosis University. It is a university level entrance in which large numbers of candidates appear every year. From this article, candidates can get the complete information related SNAP 2018 Admit Card.
SNAP Admit Card 2018 – Releasing on 1st Dec
SNAP 2018 Admit Card is releasing on 1st December 2018. Link will be given here.
Candidates will be able to download their SNAP Hall Ticket 2018 through online mode only. The admit card will be made available only to those candidates who have submitted the prescribed fee their registration.
On completing the registration procedure candidates will be allowed to get their admit card. The admit card will be generated only after the payment of fee.
The admit card will be available to download on 1st December 2018. Candidates are instructed to check all entries in the admit card carefully.
In case of any discrepancy in the SNAP Admission Card immediately contact the official authority to change it.
Documents to be carried on the day of exam:
- SNAP Admit Card 2018
- One latest colored passport size photograph. Photograph should be pasted on the place provided on the admit card
- Photo Identity:
- Driving License
- College/Institute Identity card
- Credit card with photograph
- Voter ID card
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar card (UID)
- Black/Blue ball point pen
SNAP Admit Card Date
SNAP 2018 Admit Card for the successfully applied candidates will be available on 1st December 2018.
Candidates will get their admit card through online mode only. The written examination will be conducted on 16th December 2018. The examination will be organized through offline mode. SNAP Result will be published in the second week of January 2018.
How to Download the Admit Card
For downloading the admit card candidates have to follow the instruction mentioned below:
- Visit the official website link (link will be provided above).
- Open that link and click on ‘SNAP Admit Card 2018’.
- Enter the required details to generate the admit card.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button and submit the details.
- Check the all printed information carefully and click on ‘Print’ button.
- Take the two-three printouts of the admit card and keep them safe till the admission procedure.
The exam centres for the SNAP exam are listed below:
Agra, Ahmedabad, Indore, Ranchi, Jabalpur, Roorkee, Ajmer, Jaipur, Rourkela, Allahabad, Jalandhar, Shillong, Ahmednagar, Jammu, Siliguri, Amravati, Jamshedpur, Surat, Ambala, Jodhpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Anand, Kakinada, Thrissur, Aurangabad, Kanpur, Udaipur, Bengaluru, Kolhapur, Vadodara, Bareilly, Kolkata, Varanasi, Bhilai, Kozhikode, Vijayawada, Bhopal, Kurnool, Visakhapatnam, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow, Vizianagaram, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Aligarh, Chennai, Madurai, Amritsar, Coimbatore etc.
Click here to view SNAP 2018 Test Cities.
There are some instructions given below to follow on the day of exam:
- Without valid SNAP 2018 Admit Card, no candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- Do not bring any kind of electronic gadgets along with you in examination hall.
- Reach the exam centre at sharp 1:00 PM on the day of exam.
- Take your seat after verifying your seat number pasted on the desk.
- Check your booklet is sealed or not. It will provide you before the starting time of exam.
- Duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- Do not leave the examination hall before the answer sheet will collected by the invigilator.
- Make sure that your admit card will be signed by the invigilator.
- Check that the name of candidate, address, programme and examination centre & date are properly mentioned or not.
Click here to view SNAP 2018 Examination Guidelines
If you have any queries regarding SNAP Admit Card 2018, you can ask us by writing your queries in the comment box given below.