SAAT 2019 Application Form has been released. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA) is a conducting body of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT). It organizes every year for offering admission in different UG & PG programmes. It is a university level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in various institutions affiliated to the university. For medical & dental programmes the admission will be offered on the basis of NEET score. For complete details on SAAT application form 2019, candidates must go through this article.
SAAT 2019 Application Form – Released
SAAT 2019 Application Form has been released from 22nd November 2018. Click here to apply.
The candidates those are interested to fill the SAAT 2019 application form are informed that the application form will be filled through online mode only.
- The online application form will be opened from the third week of December 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form till the second week of April 2019.
- For applying in more than one programme, candidates have to fill the separate application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of Photo and Signature during filling up the application form. (File size should be less than 1 MB and file format will be png, gif, jpg jpeg).
- Candidates also have to select the admission selection process date (different dates for more than one course) as per their convenience.
- After submitting all the details, must take the printout of the application form.
There is no application/examination fee for any candidate.
Candidates carefully check the eligibility criteria of each course before filling up the online application form.
|B.Tech||Pass 10+2 or equivalent with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects. Secure at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC category).
JEE Main Score: Candidates can also get admission through this score card.
|B.Pharma||Should clear 12th with PCB/PCMB & PCM and English subjects with minimum passing marks.|
|M.Tech||Pass B.Tech/B.E./AMIE/MCA/M.Sc or any equivalent exam with 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).|
|MBA/MHMCT/MHA/MHTM||Possess Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC category).|
|MCA||Should have bachelor degree (3 years) in any discipline with securing at least 50% marks (45% SC/ST/OBC category).|
SAAT Application Dates
Here, we have given the tentative dates which will help the candidate to know about the exam date, application start date and last date.
|Opening of application form||3rd week of December 2018|
|Closing of application form||2nd week of April 2019|
|Exam date||3rd week of April 2019|
How to Apply
Follow the steps given below to fill the SAAT 2019 online application form.
- Go to the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘SAAT 2019 online Admission’ and fill the name, email ID and mobile number.
- After that click on ‘send verification code’. An OTP will be send to the registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP to verify and the login details will be send to the candidate’s email ID.
- Now, fill the complete details required in the application form.
- Click on ‘Upload Pictures’ and upload the photograph and signature.
- After providing all the details, click on ‘Submit Now’ button.
- Preview all filled-in details and take the printout of acknowledgement page.
If you have any other queries about SAAT 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.