CEED 2018 Result has been declared on 7th March 2018. Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED 2018) is the national level examination conducted by IIT Bombay on behalf of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. It is the prerequisite examination for admission to M.Des and Ph.D programmes in design. CEED scores are used for admission to M.Des courses in IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur and in many other institutions. Interested candidates can get complete information about CEED 2018 including answer key, result, admission, etc.
CEED Notification 2018:
CEED 2019 Application Form has been released from 9th October 2018. Check here for CEED 2019.
CEED 2018 Result & Score Card has been released on 7th March 2018. Check here for result details.
CEED 2018 Final Answer Key has been released on 2nd February 2018. Click here to view answer key.
Click here to view CEED 2018 Question Paper.
CEED 2018 Draft Answer Key has been released on 27th January 2018. Candidates can submit their objection till 31st January 2018. Click here to view answer key.
CEED 2018 Admit Card has been released on 1st January 2018. Check here for admit card details.
CEED 2018 Application Form has been over by 17th November 2017. Click here for application details.
CEED 2018 Exam Date
Here, we are mentioning all the official dates of CEED 2018:
|Application Form Release Date||9th October 2017|
|Application Submission Last Date without late fee||12th November 2017 (Extended)
|Application Submission with late fee||17th November 2017|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||1st January 2018|
Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card
|5th January 2018|
|Date of Examination||20th January 2018|
|Publication of draft Answer Key for Part A||27th January 2018|
|Last date for sending comments about Part-A Answer Key||31st January 2018|
|Release of Final Answer Key||2nd February 2018|
|Result Declaration||7th March 2018|
|Downloading of Score Card||7th March 2018|
- CEED 2018 results has been declared on official website.
- The result has been announced on 7th March 2018.
- After few days of the result declaration, candidates can download the CEED score card.
- Merit list will be drawn on the basis of Part-B exam only.
CEED Score Card
- The CEED Score card has been released on 7th March 2018.
- It will be valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of result.
CEED 2018 Admission
IIT Bombay does not have any responsibility to conduct the admission/counselling process. On the basis of CEED scores, candidates can apply in the respective institutions for taking admission. Admitting institutions may further conduct tests/interviews for final selection and admission.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED 2019) is a national level entrance exam organized by the IIT, Bombay. It is conducted for admission in M.Des and Ph.D design courses. Students will get admission in IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IISc Bangalore, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur and many other institutions.
CEED Application Form 2018
- CEED 2018 registration was started from 9th October 2017.
- Application was submitted online only through the official website of CEED.
- Candidates who was submit the application form after the closing date have to submit the late fee of Rs. 500/- along with the application fee.
- The application submission last date was 17th November 2017 (with late fee).
- Applicants are required to upload scanned copies of signature, photograph, category certificate and degree/diploma certificate (in case of the completion of course).
- Only completely filled application form are accepted.
Application fee details of CEED 2018 is as follows:
- For General candidates – Rs. 2200 + GST
- For SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates – Rs. 1100/- + GST
Only credit card, debit card and net banking options are available for submitting the CEED application fee. The application fee is non refundable.
Candidates those wish to apply for CEED examination must check all the eligibility conditions that are necessary to apply:
- Qualifying Examination: Candidate must possess degree/diploma/postgraduate degree of 4 years or 3+2 years (after 10+2).
Passed GD Arts Diploma programme (10+5) by July 2018.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing the qualifying examination can also fill the CEED application form.
- No Age Limit: There is no prescribed age limit to apply for CEED.
- Number of Limits: Candidates can appear CEED any number of times.
CEED 2018 Exam Pattern
The details about the CEED exam pattern 2018 is given below:
- Course: CEED is an examination for admission to M.Des and Ph.D courses in design.
- Number of papers: CEED is conducted in two parts i.e. Part-A and Part-B. Part B tests the candidate designing and drawing skills. It is mandatory for the candidates to pass the Part-A in order to qualify for Part-B.
- Mode of Examination: Part-A is a computer based test (CBT) while part-B is the paper based test. For Part-B, questions will be displayed on the answer but students have to write the answer in the answer book provided by the examiner.
- Language of Question Paper: The language of question paper will be English only.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 50 questions in Part-A. Part-A contains 3 sections. Section-1 will contain 5 questions, Section-2 will contain 10 questions and the remaining 35 question will be contained by Section-3.
- Type of Questions: Part A contains objective type questions (MCQ, Multiple Select Questions and Numerical Answer Questions).
- Exam Duration: Candidates must attempt Part-A in 1 hour and Part-B in 2 hours. It will be conducted from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be provided to each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is a negative marking for Part-A. 0.6 mark be deducted in first and third sections of part-A.
CEED examination will be organized in the following cities:
CEED 2018 Syllabus
CEED is an aptitude test which is conducted in two parts. Candidates can prepare the part-A on topics such as Visualization and Spatial Ability, Environmental and Social Awareness, Analytical and Logical Reasoning, Language and Creativity, Design Thinking and Problem Solving, Observation and Design Sensitivity.
Part-B will assess candidates drawing skills, Creativity, Communication Skills, analytical and problem solving skills. Previous years question papers are also available on CEED website. Candidates can also practice these question papers.
How to Prepare for CEED
Some of the tips on how to score good marks in CEED 2018 is given below:
- Practice Previous Years Question Papers: Solve previous years question papers to get the overview about exam pattern and to analyse the difficulty level of exam.
- Practice Mock Test: Appear mock test.
- Creativity skills: Think out of the box and come up with a unique solution.
- Drawing skills: Strong your drawing skills. You ability to draw products, people and scenes will be tested during the examination.
- Stay Calm: Before appearing for the exam, the aspirants must remain calm and composed.
Click here to check CEED 2017 Question Papers
CEED 2018 Admit Card
- Admit card has been released released online only to all applicants.
- CEED 2018 hall ticket has been released for downloading from 1st January 2018 till one day before the examination.
- Candidates should take a printout of admit card before going to the examination.
CEED Answer Key
- The authority was published the CEED answer key 2018 from 27th January 2018.
- After receiving comments on draft Part-A answer key, the final answer key was released on 2nd February 2018.
For any queries regarding CEED 2018, you may leave your comments below.