Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) is the premier medical institution in India. The institution provides the admission into B.Sc nursing and GNM B.Sc Nursing course. Admission in the 4-years B.Sc Nursing course at College of Nusing of AFMC is done through written test followed by an interview. This written test and its procedure is called as AFMC Nursing Exam. Through this article, students can check all the details regarding AFMC Nursing Exam 2018 including result, dates, admission, etc.
AFMC Nursing 2018 Notification
AFMC Nursing 2019 Registration has been started from 12th November 2018. Check here for AFMC Nursing 2019 details.
AFMC Nursing 2018 Interviews has been started from 7th May to 18th May 2018. Check below for details.
AFMC Nursing 2018 Result for B.Sc Nursing course has been declared now.Click here to check the result.
Click here to check AFMC Nursing 2018 Information Brouchure.
AFMC Nursing 2018 Admit Card for 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) course (Military Nusring Service Course) has been released on 15th January 2018.Click here to download the admit card.
AFMC Nursing 2018 Application Form for 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) course (Military Nusring Service Course) can be submitted till 30th December 2017.Click here to fill application form.
AFMC Nursing Exam Date 2018
The official exam schedule for AFMC B.Sc Nursing 2018 is given in the below table:
|Notification releases||11th December 2017|
|Starting of online application||11th December 2017|
|Last date to submit online application along with online fee payment||30th December 2017|
|Admit card availability||15th January 2018|
|Exam date||4th February 2018|
|Result Declaration of Written Test||Declared|
|Interview Date||7th May to 18th May 2018 (Expect 13th May 2018)|
AFMC Nursing Exam Result
The AFMC Nursing Exam 2018 Result of written exam has been displayed on the website above. On the basis of result, a separate merit list will be drawn category-wise. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection procedure.
AFMC Nursing 2019 examination will be organized by the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune. It is a university level examination. This exam is conducted for providing admission to the 4 years B.Sc (Nursing) & General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) courses.
AFMC Nursing Admission
The selection will be made on the merit of the candidate based on written test, interview and medical check. Candidates who will be shortlisted in written exam are called for the interview round started from 7th May to 18th May 2018. After interview, selected candidates will have to appear for medical examination before a Special Medical Board (SMB). The final selection will be based on combined merit of written test & interview, subject to medical fitness.
Documents Required at the Time of Interview:
- Interview Admit Card (Sent By email).
- Class 10th MarkSheet
- Class 10th Passing Certificate/equivalent certificate indicating Date of Birth.
- Class 12th MarkSheet.
- Class 12th Passing Certificate/Class 12th Appearing Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Nationality Certificate.
- Gap Certificate (If applicable).
- Proof of having passed as a regular candidate.
- Two Latest Character Certificate from different Gazetted Officers.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- NCC Certificate (If applicable).
- Any Other Relevant Documents.
- 10 Colored Passport Size Photograph.
AFMC Nursing Application Form 2018
The prospectus & application form for the AFMC Nursing was uploaded on the website on 11th December 2017.
- Application form can be filled through online mode.
- There was no other mode to fill the application.
- Students have to submit the application form till 30th December 2017.
- Candidates have to enter their valid e-mail Id which will act as a user ID.
- Application form sends by post will be rejected by the institution.
The application fee can be paid online only. All the eligible candidates have to pay Rs. 150/-. Details of payment are known to the candidates while submitting the application online. On successful completion of online payment a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate.
The eligibility criteria for B.Sc Nursing are given below:
- Nationality: The candidates must be an Indian National.
- Only Female (unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow
without encumbrances) candidates are eligible to apply for this course.
- Age: The age of the candidate should lie between 17 to 25 years.
- Medical Fitness: The candidates must be medically fit. It will be checked by the Medical Board of Military Medical officers.
- Qualification Criteria: Candidate must have passed in first attempt, 10+2 or equivalent examination with PCB & English subjects from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should obtain not less than 50% marks in aggregate in all subjects.
- It is necessary for the candidate to pass the qualifying exam in one attempt.
AFMC Nursing Exam Pattern 2018
- Type of Questions: The questions will be asked as Objective Type questions.
- Language: The medium of exam will be English only.
- Subjects: The exam covers General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence subjects.
- Exam Duration: Examination will be of 90 minutes.
Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore) , Pune and Wellington.
AFMC Nursing Admit Card
The admit card of AFMC Nursing 2018 for written examination can be obtained from online mode from the website. Admit card was released on 15th January 2018. Candidates can download their admit card by entering their registration number and password.
If candidates have any query regarding AFMC Nursing Exam 2018, they can leave their query in below comment box.