MH CET Law 2019 Exam Date has been released. It will be conducted for admission to the 3 years LLB & 5 years Integrated LLB courses. It will be managed by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai. It is a state level entrance test of Maharashtra. This exam is also called as Maharashtra Law CET. On the basis of MH CET score, candidates will get admission to the law colleges situated in Maharashtra state. Through this article, candidates can get detailed information about MH CET Law 2019.
MAH CET Law 2019 Notifications – Exam Released
MAH CET Law 2019 Exam date has been released. The exam will be conducted on 21st April 2019 for LLB 5 yr and 11th May 2019 for LLB 3 yr through online mode. Check here for exam dates.
MH CET Law Exam Dates 2019
In this table, we have updated tentative dates of MH CET Law entrance exam 2019.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||Last week of March 2019|
|Closure of registration of application||1st week of April 2019|
|Closure for editing application details||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date for printing your application||Last week of April 2019|
|Online Fee Payment||Last week of March to 1st week of April 2019|
|Admit Card Release||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||11th May 2019 (3 years LLB) & 21st April 2019 (5 years LLB)|
|Result Declaration||4th week of June 2019|
MH CET Law 2019 Registration
- Candidates will be able to fill & submit the application through online mode only.
- The MH CET Law 2019 application form will be issued from the last week of March 2019.
- Candidates will fill the MH CET Law application form 2019 till the first week of April 2019.
- During application filling, candidates have to upload scanned photograph & signature.
- No correction will be allowed after the form submission.
- Take a printout copy of the e-Receipt & online application for future use.
The fee can be submitted through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS (Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), Cash Cards & Mobile Wallets. The application fee will be Rs. 800 (Rs. 400 for reserved category).
The eligibility criteria details are mentioned here:
- All Indian Candidates can apply for this exam.
- Foreign or OCI or PIO or NRI candidates are also eligible.
- There will be no upper age limit for apply.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
|For 3 years LLB Course||Qualifying Exam: Have a graduate or postgraduate degree in any disciplines or its equivalent.
Minimum Marks: Pass the above examination with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category of Maharashtra state only) in aggregate.
|For 5 years LLB Course||Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from the recognized university.
Minimum Marks: Pass the above qualifying exam with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category of Maharashtra state only) in aggregate.
MH CET Law Exam Pattern
Check this section to know about exam pattern details:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 150 multiple choice types question will be asked.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Marathi language.
- Duration: The exam duration will be two hours.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
MH CET Law 2019 Syllabus
The MH CET Law syllabus will be comprised of the topics related to the law. The questions will be asked from the following sections, i.e. as Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge with Current Affairs, English and Basic Mathematics.
Check some tips & tricks to crack the examination:
- Make a proper study-plan to give equal time to each section.
- Must aware about exam pattern & syllabus details.
- Revise after two-three days of study.
- Try to solve previous years question paper & sample papers.
- Practice online mock tests.
- Eat healthy food & stay fit.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
MH CET Law Admit Card 2019
The MHCET law admit card will be released by the authority through online mode. Candidates will get the MH CET Law 2019 admit card in the third week of April 2019.
The authority will also intimate through SMS or email on the candidates registered mobile number & email ID.
It can be downloaded by entering registration number/roll number or date of birth/password.
MH CET Law Result 2019
Candidates will view their MHCET Law result in the fourth week of June 2019. MH CET Law 2019 Result will be checked only through online mode on the official site.
The MH CET Law 2019 merit list will be prepared on the basis of CET Score or on the basis of marks obtained at qualifying examination.
The separate merit list will be made for 3 years LLB & 5 years Integrated LLB courses. It will be prepared category wise.
MH CET Law Counselling 2019
The admission into law courses will be done through Centralized Admission Process (CAP). It will be organized through online mode in the month of August 2019.
This process includes registration, releasing of merit lists, seat matrix, online option form, provisional allotment letter & admission.
The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of filled choices, category, availability of seats, etc.
If you have any other query about MH CET Law 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.