SNAP 2018 Registration can be done till 26th November 2018. SNAP 2019 exam will be conducted to offer admission into MBA/M.Sc (Computer Applications)/M.Sc (System Security) courses. These courses are offered by the Institutions of Symbiosis International University. The university organize a common entrance exam known as Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2019. It is a university level examination. After qualifying this exam, candidates have to appear in the GE, PI, WAT rounds. In this article, we are providing complete information about SNAP 2019.
SNAP 2019 Notifications – Registration till 26th Nov 2018
SNAP 2018 Registration can be done till 26th November 2018. Check here for registration details.
SNAP 2019 Exam Dates
In this section, candidates can check the official dates of SNAP Exam 2019:
|Registration/Payment Starts||28th August 2018|
|Registration/Payment Closes||26th November 2018|
|Admit Card Release||1st December 2018|
|SNAP exam date||16th December 2018 (2: 00 PM to 4:00 PM)|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of January 2019|
SNAP Registration 2019
- SNAP application form 2019 is available only through online mode.
- Candidates have to register for the exam & also for the Institution offering his/her choice of courses by paying separate courses registration fees.
- SNAP 2019 registration has been started from 28th August 2018.
- The last date for registration & fee payment will be 26th November 2018.
- Candidates can make the correction in the application only up to the closing of the registration.
- No changes will be allowed in test city preferences.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1750 as an application fee.
- It can be submitted through Billdesk Gateway, Easebuzz Gateway, Indian Bank Gateway & Demand Draft.
- Candidates, those submit the fee through DD they have to pay Rs. 2065 (which include Rs.1750 as test fee).
- The DD can be made in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
The eligibility details are given here:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must complete their graduation degree from any recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should obtain minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks for SC/ST).
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
- Candidates, those completed qualifying examination from any Foreign University can obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SNAP Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern details are given here:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted in online mode.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 120 minutes.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct response, one mark will be given for normal question and two marks will be given for special questions.
- Negative Marking: There will be 25% negative marking in wrong answers.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||35 (30 Normal Quest. + 5 Special Quest.)||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||35 (30 Normal Quest. + 5 Special Quest.)||40|
|Current Affairs||25 (20 Normal Quest. + 5 Special Quest.)||30|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||35 (30 Normal Quest. + 5 Special Quest.)||40|
SNAP Syllabus 2019
The SNAP syllabus is comprised of various topics of General English, Current Affairs, Analytical & Logical Reasoning & Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency. The complete syllabuses are given here:
Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Comprehension of passage (Poems can also come), Verbal Reasoning, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Sentence correction, Odd man out, Idioms, One word substitution, Different usage of same word, Sentence completion, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, etc.
Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency:
Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, Averages, Complex numbers, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Trigonometry, Vectors, HCF & LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean, Ratios and Proportion, Percentages, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, etc.
Social issues, World Records, Books, and authors, Science, History, Geography, International organizations, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics, etc.
Analytical & Logical Reasoning:
Puzzles, Data Interpretation based on text, graphs, and tables, Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, Identifying valid inferences, Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding, Sequencing , Identifying next number in series, etc.
- Make a schedule to give equal time each & every topic.
- Prepare for the examination according to the exam pattern & syllabus.
- Select the best books for preparation. You can also take help from the last year question papers.
- Practice online mock tests which are available on the internet.
- Stay healthy & fit for better preparation of the exam.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
SNAP Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download the admit card through online mode. It will be issued from 1st December 2018 on the official website. Candidates have to paste passport size color photograph on the admit card after downloading.
Along with SNAP 2019 admit card, candidates will have to bring any one of the photo ID proof, i.e. Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Pan Card & Aadhar Card (UID).
SNAP Result 2019
The university will release the SNAP 2019 results in the second week of January 2019. Candidates will check their results/scorecard through online mode on the website.
SNAP Score Card 2019 will be downloaded by entering “SNAP ID” & “Password”. On the basis of overall SNAP percentile, candidates will be shortlisted for the further process.
SNAP Cut Off 2019
The cut off will be announced by the university through online mode. On the basis of the cut off marks, the merit list will be prepared by the university.
SNAP 2019 Cut Off will be made on the basis of SNAP score (out of 150, scaled down to 50 marks). The respective institution will display the category-wise cut off for merit list & wait list on the website.
Candidates have to register for the Institution separately in which they want to apply. After the result declaration, the institution will organize the admission procedure separately. SNAP admission procedure will be started after the declaration of result.
Candidates, those are shortlisted, they have to attend the GE/PI/WAT procedure organized by each of the Institutions individually.
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of SNAP score, group exercise (GE), personal interaction (PI) & writing ability test (WAT).
On the basis of merit, candidates will be informed for admission. Candidates will have to report to the institution & confirm their admission.
If you have any other query about SNAP 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.