Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria will be released along with the information bulletin. Polytechnic admission process in Rajasthan state will be supervised by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan. No entrance examination will be conducted for providing admission. Through this admission procedure, students will get admission in engineering diploma and textile designing, costume designing and dress making, commercial arts, interior decoration, modern office management & other courses. Here we have provided details about Rajasthan Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their eligibility criteria whether they are eligible or not eligible to apply for admission in diploma courses.
Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility. The detailed Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below:
For Engineering Diploma Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from Rajasthan board or any other recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Science and Mathematics subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Percentage: It is necessary to obtain minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam and must have passed separately in Mathematics and Science subjects.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for admission in diploma courses.
For Non-engineering Diploma Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: 10th or equivalent exam passed from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: There is not any provision of age limit to apply for admission.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
For Engineering Lateral Entry Courses:
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply for admission in diploma courses.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed diploma engineering, 12th Science Vocational/Technical or 10+2 from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are compulsory in the 10+2 examination.
- Candidates who have qualified 10th with two years of ITI in the appropriate specialization are also eligible to apply.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
The application will be released from the third week of June 2019. Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 Application Form can be filled and submitted through online mode only.
Candidates have to provide their personal, academic, address and other required details in the application form. The application form can be submitted till the second week of July 2019.
Candidates have to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature and other required documents in the prescribed format.
The application fee will be Rs. 300/-. The fee payment will be done through online mode. After submitting all the details, candidates are required to pay the application fee.
There will be no need to send the printout of the application form to the authority. Candidates must keep safe the printed application form for further admission procedure.
In the table given below, we have provided the reservation criteria of various categories for admission in diploma courses:
|Other Backward Class, Non-Creamy layer||21%|
|Women (horizontal reservation)||25%|
|Ex-service men (For Candidates belonging to military services)||5% (horizontal reservation)|
|Kashmiri Migrants (KM) & Physically Handicapped (PH)||5% (horizontal reservation)|
If you have any other queries about Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.