JET Agriculture 2019 is also known as Rajasthan Joint Entrance test (JET). It is a state level entrance exam for offering admission into Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Agriculture, Horticulture and Forestry. It is organized by the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various government and private agriculture institutions of the state. In this article, we have mentioned all the information related to JET Agriculture 2019.
JET Agriculture 2019 Exam Date
Here, candidates can check the JET 2019 exam schedule:
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application form||1st week of March|
|Last date to fill the application form||2nd week of April|
|Releasing of admit card||3rd week of May|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of May|
|Releasing of answer key||4th week of May|
|Announcement of result and starting of online option form||Last week of May|
|Starting of counselling||1st week of June|
JET Application Form 2019
Candidates must go through these instructions before starting filling of application form.
- The JET Agriculture application form 2019 will only be accepted through online mode.
- The online application will be started from the first week of March 2019.
- It can be filled till the second week of April 2019.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed size and format.
- Modification in the application form will be provided till the last date of application form.
- The application fee will be Rs. 2800/- (or General/OBC/SBC) and Rs. 1400/- (for SC/ST/PC>39%).
- The fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- It will not be transferred or refundable.
Various eligibility criteria for admission to JET 2019 courses are given below:
- Domicile: Candidates those have the domicile of Rajasthan state are eligible to apply.
- Age: The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years as on 01/01/2019.
- Qualification: Must pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer or any other Statutory Board recognized equivalent to it by the university.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with agriculture, biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: One should pass with 50% aggregate marks (arts and commerce stream are not eligible).
- Relaxation: There is 5% of relaxation in qualifying marks for the SC/ST/OBC/SBC candidates.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates of 12th appearing are also eligible to apply.
JET Exam Pattern
To appear in the JET exam candidates can follow the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Duration of Exam: It will be of about 2 hours.
- Language of Exam: The question paper will be bilingual (English and Hindi).
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be allotted for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
JET Agriculture Syllabus
The syllabus of JET Agriculture exam will contain the topics from Physics, Biology, Agriculture, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Candidates can prepare from the above said subjects for the examination. The syllabus will be comprised of class 11th & 12th.
- Know complete syllabus and exam pattern for the preparation.
- Practice the different questions from different books including text book.
- Make command on basics.
- Follow good study materials and books.
- Study in a smart way.
- Stay healthy and fit.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
JET Agriculture Admit Card
The JET Agriculture admit card will be available on the website to download in the third week of May 2019. Candidates can access their admit card till the commencement of the exam. The admission card will not be send to the any candidate by post.
Candidates have to bring one original recent photo ID and transparent Black ball point pen for marking the answers and nothing else.
JET Agriculture Result
After the successful completion of the written test, the result will be declared. The JET Agriculture result will be uploaded on the website in the last week of May 2019. Candidates can check their result through login credentials.
After a few days, the authority will release the answer key for the candidates. Candidates can check their marked answers with the help of official answer key. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of obtained marks only.
JET Agriculture Counselling 2019
After the declaration of result all information regarding college wise number of seats, filling of option form, etc will be displayed on the website. The candidates have to fill the option form to participate in the counselling. Only shortlisted candidates can fill the online option form.
The authority will publish the admission list of the candidates for first round of counselling. Candidates have to attend the JET agriculture counselling on prescribed date and time. All original documents are to be submitted to the allotted college at the time of registration.
If you have any other queries about JET Agriculture 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.