PUCET 2019 Counselling will be conducted through online mode. Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET) is a university level entrance test. It will be conducted for providing admission in B.Sc (Hons.) and B.Pharmacy courses offered at PU campus, Chandigarh. The counselling process will be organized in different rounds depending upon the availability of seats. Here we are providing details about the PUCET counselling 2019 including schedule and procedure.
PUCET 2019 Counselling
The counselling process will comprises of various steps like filling of admission form, preferences, seat allotment and reporting at allotted college. PUCET counselling will be conducted in various rounds.
Candidates will be shortlisted for counselling as per their performance in the entrance test. Counselling for vacant or remaining seats will be conducted through offline mode.
PUCET 2019 Counselling Schedule
The counselling will be commenced from the month of May 2019. In the table given below, we have provided the tentative schedule for counselling.
|Date of availability of online Admission Form||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last date of filling of online Admission Form||Last week of May 2019|
|Last date of submission of hardcopy of Online Admission Form & copies of certificates||2nd week of June 2019|
|Tentative Merit List release||Last week of June 2019|
|Dates for inviting objections regarding merit||Last week of June 2019|
|Online filling of preferences||Last week of June to 1st week of July 2019|
|Display of Provisional Merit List & seat allocation||1st week of July 2019|
|Dates of reporting in the respective departments||2nd week of July 2019|
|Start of Teaching Classes||2nd week of July 2019|
PUCET Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure has been divided into various steps which are mentioned below:
Admission Form Filling:
- After the declaration of result, candidates will have to fill the admission form via online mode.
- Choices of courses/departments will be available in the admission form.
- Candidates are required to fill the admission form along with their preferences and send it to the university before the due date.
- Candidates can pay the counselling fee through online or offline mode.
- Candidates should lock their preferences before the final submission.
Merit List/Allotment Release:
- After the submission of admission form, a merit list will be released.
- The merit list will be prepared as per the performance in the qualifying exam, entrance test and other filled details.
- The university will provide the opportunity for objection regarding the merit list.
- After receiving the objects, a final merit list along with allotment will be published.
Reporting at Allotted Department:
- Once the seat is allotted to candidates, they have to report to the respective department of the university.
- They have to bring the required documents and fees to confirm their admission.
- Candidates should report to the department at the specified duration.
- In case, candidates fail to report to the university, their admission will be cancelled.
Documents Required for Counselling
Here we have listed the documents which will be required at the time of verification:
- Seat allotment letter
- PUCET 2019 admit card & rank card
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Admission fees
- Passport size photographs
For any other queries about PUCET 2019 Counselling, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.