PSEB 10th Result 2019 will be declared on 2nd week of May 2019. Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) is the main authority to regulate the board examination for class 10th and 12th in the state. The result will also be released by the board itself. The board came into existence in the year 1969 under the legislative act of the Government of Punjab. The main head office of Punjab Board is located in Mohali, Chandigarh. In this article, we have mentioned complete information about Punjab Board 10th Result 2019.
PSEB 10th Result 2019
The students can check the PSEB 10th class result 2019 through online mode only. Lots of students appeared every year in the examination and get qualified. The authority publishes the result on board website and we give the result link in our article.
Students also notify regarding publication of result through the national and local daily newspapers. The examination will be organized in the month of February to March 2019.
Punjab 10th Result 2019 will be announced after a few months of the examination. It will be announced by the board on 2nd week of May 2019. The board will publish the merit list of all the students those appeared in the examination.
PSEB 10th Class Result Analysis
In the below table, students can check the last four years Punjab Board 10th Class Result analysis.
|Year||Appeared Students||Overall Passing %||Passing % Girls||Passing % f Boys|
The above-given table shows the overall pass percentage of all appeared students, pass percentage of boys and the girls and the total number of appeared students. It shows that the overall pass percentage has fallen down around 72% to 57% in the whole period.
As per the table, in 2016, the passing percentage was 72.25%. In this year, 78.30% girls qualified the examination.
In the year 2017, the total number of appearing students was 3,30,437 out of which only 57.50% students passed the examination.
How to Check the Punjab Board 10th Result 2019
Students should follow the steps given below to check the PSEB 10th Result 2019:
- Visit the official website link.
- Open the link.
- Fill your roll number & name.
- Click on “Find Results” link.
- The result will be opened in the form of pdf file on your computer screen.
- Download the pdf file and check the result carefully.
- Take the printout of it for future use.
Points to be Remembered
- The board will publish the merit list in which students can check their names, marks obtained in each subject and the overall marks/percentage.
- In case the student will find any error in the printed result, they can contact with their school authority and correct it.
- Students can also apply for revaluation of the exam paper if they want.
- Students can also get their results on their mobile phone directly by sending SMS.
- The result will also be hanged on the school notice board.
If you have any other queries about PSEB 10th Result 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.