PGIMER Nursing 2020 entrance exam will be conducted once in a year. Through PGIMER (Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research) Nursing exam, candidates can take admission in B. Sc Nursing, B. Sc Nursing (Post Basic) and M. Sc Nursing courses available in the institute. The examination will be held through offline mode. Candidates can check this article for details regarding PGIMER Nursing 2020 exam date, application form, pattern, exam syllabus etc.
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Exam Dates
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Exam Dates are given below which are tentative in nature:
|For B. Sc Nursing & B. Sc Nursing (Post Basic)||For M. Sc Nursing|
|Online Registration Start||2nd week of June||4th week of April|
|Online Registration Close||2nd week of July||4th week of May|
|Last Date of Fee Deposition||2nd week of July||4th week of May|
|Admit Card||1st week of August||2nd week of June|
|Exam Date||2nd week of August||4th week of June|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of August||4th week of June|
|Counselling Start||3rd week of August||1st week of July|
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Application Form
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Application Form filling steps are given here:
- Application Form will be released in the second week of June 2020 in the website and will be available till the second week of July 2020 for B. Sc Nursing & B. Sc Nursing (Post Basic).
- For M. Sc Nursing, the application form will release in the fourth week of April 2020 and get closed in the fourth week of May 2020.
- Candidates must check eligibility and other criteria before filling the application form.
- Candidates will register themselves by filling name, email ID, mobile number etc.
- Candidates will fill the required personal and educational details in the application form.
- Candidates will upload their photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Candidates must print the application form and payment receipt for further use.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/ as application fee if they belong to General/OBC category and Rs. 800/ if they belong to SC/ST category.
- Candidates can pay application fee through online mode.
- Candidates can use debit/credit card to pay the application fee.
- Application fee will be non-refundable.
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check PGIMER Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria, which is given below as per the courses:
For B. Sc Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must be 12th passed from a recognized board/university.
- Subject Required: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in the qualifying exam.
- Age Required: Candidates must have minimum 17 years of age and maximum 25 years of age.
- Medical: Candidates must be medically fit.
For B. Sc Nursing (Post Basic):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass 12th class under 10+2+3 scheme or any other examination recognized by the university.
- Candidates must be registered RN/RM.
- Experience: Candidates must have three year of experience in bedside nursing or public health nursing in state/central govt. recognized hospital/institute.
For M. Sc Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have B. Sc Nursing or B. Sc Nursing (Post Basic) degree from a recognized institute/university.
- Work Experience: Candidates must have minimum two year of work experience in bedside nursing or public health nursing in state/central govt. recognized hospital/institute.
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check PGIMER Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern which is given below:
- Exam Mode: Entrance exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Total Questions: Question paper will contain total 100 questions.
- Question Type: Questions will be of multiple-choice type.
- Total Marks: Exam will be of total 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer candidates will get +1 mark and for each wrong answer. -0.25 mark will get deducted and for not attempted question candidates will get 0 mark.
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Syllabus
Below we have provided the PGIMER Nursing 2020 Syllabus as per courses:
- B.Sc Nursing syllabus will comprise of topics from the subject of Chemistry, Physics, English, G.K, Biology and Current Affairs.
- B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) syllabus will comprise of the topics from the subject of Scientific Principles Applied in Nursing Practice, Child Health Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing (including Anatomy and Physiology), Mental Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing including Nutrition, Obstetric Nursing, Midwifery and General Knowledge. The syllabus will be of diploma in Midwifery and General Nursing Standard.
- M.Sc Nursing syllabus will comprise of the topics from the subject of Obstetric Nursing, Nursing Foundations, Medical Surgical Nursing, Nursing Research, Child Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, and General Knowledge.
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Preparation Tips
Some preparation tips for PGIMER Nursing 2020 exam are mentioned below:
- Candidates are advised to prepare as per the syllabus so that they get all the topics very well.
- Make a time table and prepare accordingly.
- Candidates may take the help of previous year question paper for preparing the entrance examination.
- Candidates can analyse their performance in the test series.
- Maintain your health during the exam preparations.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Admit Card
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Admit Card will be available through online mode. Candidates who will apply for B. Sc nursing and B. Sc nursing (post basic) can download their admit card from the first week of August 2020. For M. Sc nursing, it can be downloaded from the second week of June 2020.
Candidates can download their admit card by entering the registration number and password. Admit card will contain the details regarding the candidates and examination.
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Result
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Result for B. Sc nursing and B. Sc nursing (Post Basic) course will be declared in the second week of August 2020 and for M. Sc nursing course result will be declared in the fourth week of June 2020. It will be released through online mode.
Candidates can download their score card by entering their roll number/registration number and password. A merit list will also be published on the website for counselling procedure.
If any tie will occur in the merit list, it will be resolved based on marks and age of the candidates. Candidates must keep the printout of the result for further use.
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Counselling
Candidates will take part in PGIMER Nursing 2020 Counselling procedure from the third week of August 2020 for B. Sc nursing and B. Sc nursing (Post Basic) course. For M. Sc nursing course counselling will be started from the first week of July 2020.
Candidates can download their counselling letter from the website. No counselling letter will be sent to the candidates through post. Candidates need to bring their original documents and a set of self-attested photocopies for verification. Below we have mentioned the documents required for the counseling procedure:
- All educational certificate (10+2+3)
- Work experience letter (If any)
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (If required)
- Passport size photographs
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Admission Procedure
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Admission Procedure will be start after the successful completion of the counselling. Candidates need to visit institution personally for the admission procedure with their original documents.
During the process of admission, candidates will submit their course fee. If any candidate will not submit course fee with in the stipulated time period, seats of such candidates will be allotted to the candidates next in the merit list automatically.
If candidates have any query regarding PGIMER Nursing 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.