PESSAT 2019 Registration has been started. PES Scholastic Aptitude Test is a university level entrance exam to get admission in various UG & PG courses. It is necessary to appear in the test for getting admission in various UG and PG programmes offered by the university. The examination will be conducted by the PES University at various cities. Candidates can attempt the exam only once in an academic year. Admission in B.Arch course will be offered on the basis of NATA score. Here, we have mentioned the complete information regarding PESSAT 2019 application form.
PESSAT Application Form 2019 – Started
PESSAT 2019 Registration has been started from 5th October 2018. Click here to register.
Candidates those are eligible to apply for PESSAT 2019 can check the guidelines given below to fill the application form.
- Registration is a mandatory process for getting admission in any course either through entrance test or through any national level entrance exam.
- Candidates those wants to apply for more than one course have to apply with different email Id’s.
- PESSAT application form 2019 will be released through online mode from the second week of October 2018.
- The last date to fill the application form will be the third week of April 2019 for B.Tech course and July 2019 for other courses.
- After completing application form, candidates can also check their application status through their login account.
- Candidates have to send the DD along with printed application form to the following address:
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
The exam Fee will be Rs. 1050/-. Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/net banking/bank Challan/demand draft.
The payment through DD has to be paid in Favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. Candidates can also submit the fee through challan (by cash payment at ICICI Bank branches).
Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria given below to appear in PESSAT 2019 entrance exam.
Nationality: Applying candidate should be a citizen of India.
For UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- KCET Score: Candidates can also apply through KCET (for B.tech) state level entrance exam.
- Board: Those passed from CBSE, ICSE, State, IB and IGCSE boards will only be considered for admissions to the respective programme at PES. Other boards need to take permission before they register for admissions.
For B.A. LL.B and B.Arch Course:
- CLAT Score Card: For admission in B.A. LL.B course, the CLAT score card will be considered.
- NATA Score Card: For admission in B.Arch course, the NATA score card will be considered.
- Mandatory: It is mandatory to register in PESSAT for admission in both the courses and upload the score card.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold the graduation degree in any respective discipline from recognized university/institution.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should pass with minimum 50% marks.
PESSAT 2019 Application Dates
The university offers the UG and PG courses. For both the degree courses, we have mentioned the tentative application dates here.
|For B.Tech||For other Courses|
|Starting of application form||2nd week of October 2018||2nd week of October 2018|
|Last date of registration||3rd week of April 2019||July 2019|
|Date of examination||3rd week of April 2019||1nd week of January 2019|
How to Apply
We have mentioned the steps here to fill the PESSAT application form. Candidates can follow these steps and fill the application form.
- Navigate the official website (link will be given above).
- Select your course for which you want to apply.
- Now, enter the other required details and click on ‘Proceed button‘ and then click on ‘Edit/Confirm‘ button.
- Now you have to fill the personal details, educational details and three preferences for test centre.
- Select the declaration and click on the ‘submit’ button, If it is confirmed click on ‘confirm’ button and you will get “your application has been submitted successfully page” message.
- Now, click on ‘Continue’ to upload the photograph and click on ‘confirm’ button.
- Now you will get ‘payment details‘ page.
- Choose the payment option and submit the fee.
- Take the printout at the last and keep it for future use.
If you have any other queries about PESSAT Application Form 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.