Students Review
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...
PES University 2019 Counselling, Merit List, Admission

PES University 2019 Counselling, Merit List, Admission

PESSAT 2019PES University 2019 Counselling for admission into B.Tech Programmes will start from 2nd and 3rd June 2019. PES University conducts the entrance test of PESSAT every year to offer admission into various UG and PG Programmes. In order to get admission successfully into the University candidates have to qualify the entrance test as well as the counselling round. Through this article candidates will get to know the complete details about PES University Counselling 2019.

Get latest news & updates about PES University Admission 2019 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

PES University 2019 Counselling

PES University 2019 Counselling process for B.Tech Programme will start from 2nd and 3rd June 2019. Candidates can check the complete schedule of Counselling on the University portal. Those who have successfully qualified the written test are eligible to participate in the counselling process.

On the day of counselling candidates have to appear at the allotted counselling venue individually within the date and time decided by the authority. It is compulsory for the students to pay the counselling fee in order to participate in the counselling process.

PES University 2019 Counselling Dates

The official dates are released by the University. Candidates can check below the official dates of PES University 2019B.Tech Results and counselling process:

Events Dates (Announced)
For B.Tech Programme
Declaration of Results 21st May 2019
Starting of Counselling process (1st Round) 2nd and 3rd June 2019
Last date of documents submission (only for admitted candidates) 20th July 2019
2nd Round Counselling 22nd July 2019

PES University Admission 2019 Merit List

After the results announcement, the merit list will be prepared by the University on the basis of performance of the candidates in the written exam. The University will release merit list for various programmes. Also separate merit list will be released on the website for students applying through National level Scores.

Candidates shortlisted in the counselling process will be called for the counselling rounds. Students have to be present at the counselling venue with all the required documents.

PES University 2019 Counselling Procedure

The counselling process of PES University 2019 will be conducted in two rounds. Candidates have to download their counselling letter and pay the counselling fee before participating in the counselling process. The University will conduct the counselling through offline mode.

It is necessary for the candidates to be present at the counseling venue with all the required documents. Candidates must submit their original documents within the last date prescribed by the University i.e. 20th July 2019 for B.Tech Programmes.

Documents to be produced at the time of counselling are:

  • 10th and 12th Marksheet
  • 10th and 12thPass Certificate
  • Counselling call letter
  • Score Card
  • Admit card
  • Category certificate
  • Medical Certificate
  • Any Photo ID proof (Issued by Govt. of India)
  • Several Passport size photographs

PES University 2019 Admission

Admission into PES University 2019 will be on the basis of performance in the written test and counselling/interview round. It is essential for the candidates to attain the minimum qualifying marks and get shortlisted in the merit list to be eligible for admission.

Seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the reservation criteria of the University. According to the University norms, 60% seat will be filled by the students qualifying the PESSAT 2019, COMEDK 2019 and National level entrance exam. Remaining 40% seats will be offered to the KCET 2019 qualified candidates.

PES University 2019 Counselling will be conducted through offline mode in the University campus. To participate in the counselling process, candidates have to register themselves on the website. Seats will be allotted to the students as per the reservation criteria of the University.

If you have any query related to PES University 2019 Counselling, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.

قالب وردپرس

Share with your friends