Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board organizes the state level entrance test of Jharkhand Polytechnic. Also known as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE),this entrance test is conducted to offer admission into various engineering and non-engineering diploma programmes. Through this entrance exam qualified candidates are provided admission in various government or private institutions situated in Jharkhand state. Through this article candidates will get to know the complete details of the entrance exam of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
Below we have provided all the details of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application:
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Application Form is expected to be released on the website in the third week of March 2020.
- The application form can be filled by the candidates by applying through online mode from the website.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online as well as offline mode.
- The online application process will involve – Registration process, filling the application form, uploading of images and payment of application fee.
- Last to submit the application form online is till the third week of April 2020. No application will be accepted by the Board through any other mode.
- During the uploading process, candidates have to upload their photograph, signature, 10th marksheet and thumb impression.
The Application fee for various categories is given below:
- General candidates/OBC II candidates – Rs. 650
- ST/SC/Female candidates – Rs. 325
Candidates have to submit the application fee by online mode only.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check below all the tentative dates provided for the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 application release, admit card release, exam date, announcement of results etc.
|Starting of Registration process||3rd week of March 2020|
|Application submission last date||3rd week of April 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||4th week of April 2020|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Exam||Last week of April 2020|
|Announcement of Results||2nd week of May 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||3rd week of May 2020|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the given below eligibility criteria of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Applying candidate must be citizen of India.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed his/her 10th level exams or its equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Qualifying Marks: Applying candidate must have secured atleast of 35% marks in his 10th level exams.
- Age Criteria: No age limit is prescribed for the applying candidates.However candidates applying for the branch of mining engineering should be between 17 to 20 years of age as on 1st July, 2020.
- Domicile: Applying candidate must be local or permanent resident of Jharkhand and should have domicile of the state.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the complete exam pattern of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 before starting the exam preparation:
- Exam Mode: Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 entrance exam will be conducted in Pen and paper mode.
- Language Medium: The question paper will be available in Hindi as well as English Language.
- Number and Type of Questions:Total of 150 multiple choice questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Time Duration:Total time allotted to complete the exam will be of 150 minutes.
- Total Marks:The question paper will be of total 150 marks.
- Marking Scheme:For each correct response, 1 mark will be awarded. 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong response.
|Subjects||No of questions||Maximum marks|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 entrance test will comprise of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. The JCECE Board will set the syllabus according to the 10th level. Candidates can check the complete prescribed syllabus from the website.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Preparation Tips
To get qualified with good scores in the entrance exam of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020, candidates must follow the below given preparation tips:
- Review the complete syllabus and exam pattern from the website before starting the exam preparation.
- Make a proper timetable or routine for the exam preparation.
- Attempt mock tests to improve speed and accuracy.
- Solve previous years question papers or sample papers.
- Prepare brief notes during exam preparation.
- Review the prepared notes regularly to memorize points in a easier way.
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card
After successful completion of application process of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020, candidates will be able to download the admit card in from the fourth week of April 2020. Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the admit card.
To download the admit card from the website, candidates have to enter their application number and password. Admit card is a necessary document which must be carriedby the candidates with a valid id proof on the exam day.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Result
After the commencement of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Entrance exam, JCECE Board will release the result on the website. Also the authority will release the answer key on the website. The result will be uploaded on the website in the second week of May 2020.
To check the results, candidates have to enter their roll number or application number.
On the basis of performance shown by the candidates in the entrance exam, selection for further admission process will be done. A merit list will be published by the authority on the website.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Counselling
The counselling process for admission into various polytechnic institutions of Jharkhand through entrance test will start in the third week of May 2020. Complete details of counselling can be checked by candidates from the website.
On the basis of merit list prepared by the authority, candidates will be shortlisted for counselling process. The selected candidates must carry their original as well as photocopies of their important documents/testimonials. According to the rank, candidates will be able to fill choice of college and stream. After document verification, candidates will be successfully allotted seats.
If you have any query related to Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.