OUAT application form 2019 will be available in the month of February 2019. The application form will be released by the Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar. OUAT Common entrance Test is a university level entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in UG B.Sc (Hons. (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/Community Science)), B.V.Sc & A.H., B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.F.Sc courses. To know more about OUAT 2019 application form, go through this article.
OUAT Application Form 2019
The authority will invite the online application from the eligible candidates. Candidates should go through the information bulletin to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to fill online application form A to sit in the entrance exam.
- The online application form filling process will be started from the third week of February 2019.
- Candidates can fill the OUAT application form 2019 till the third week of March 2019.
- The authority will also provide the correction facility in the fourth week of March 2019.
- Candidates have to upload the recent passport size colour photograph (Height 200px, width 150px, file size 20-50kb) and full signature (Height 100px, width 150px, file size 10-20kb) in the jpg/jpeg format.
- Aadhar card number is necessary to submit at the time of applying.
- Submission of application will be considered completed only after payment of application fee.
- Candidates should take the printout of application form and keep it till the admission procedure gets over.
The candidates have to pay Rs. 1200/- for application fees to the University. Payment can be done through online payment gateway using internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card of any Bank.
Online submission and payment in cash can also be made through nearest Common Service Centre (Jana Seva Kendra).
Candidates those meet the eligibility criteria given below will be permitted to sit in the written examination.
- Age: The age of the candidate should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass the 10+2 or equivalent board exam in science stream to apply for under any UG course.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should be passed with 50% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST/PH candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates are also eligible to apply.
OUAT Application Date 2019
Check the OUAT exam date and follow the events as per the respective date.
|Opening of online application form||3rd week of February|
|Closing of application form||3rd week of March|
|Editing in application form||4th week of March|
|Exam date for OUAT CEE||Last week of April|
How to Apply
Go through the procedure given below to apply in OUAT online application form.
- Go to the official website (link will be given above).
- Clicking on a link “Submission of online Application Form-A for OUAT Common Entrance Examination 2019”.
- Enter the valid mobile number and verify the generated OTP.
- Now, enter the Aadhar card number and click on ‘Fetch Data from UID’ button.
- After that fill all the remaining details mentioned in the online application form.
- Upload the photograph and signature and provide your present address for correspondence.
- Click on ‘self-declaration’ to accept all the information you have submitted are true.
- After that, click on ‘’submit’’ button.
- After online application, login ID, password and application number will be send to the candidate by email and SMS to the registered mobile number.
- Now, pay the application fee and take the printout of application form along with application fee details.
If you have any other queries about OUAT Application Form 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.