Latest Applications Open 2019:
OJEE 2019 Application Form is releasing from 30th January 2019. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is a state level entrance exam. It is managed every year by the state government of Odisha. The admissions will be offered in Integrated MBA/Lateral Entry of Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy/ MCA/MBA/M.TECH./ M.PHARM/ M.ARCH./M PLAN. Admission will be offered in government and private state universities and colleges. Admission into MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS courses will be offered through NEET score and B.Tech through JEE Main score. In this article, candidates can check the complete information related to the OJEE application form 2019.
OJEE 2019 Application Form – Releasing from 30th Jan
OJEE 2019 Application Form is releasing from 30th January 2019 (3:00 PM). Click here to subscribe application notification via SMS/Email.
Candidates can download the OJEE information brochure to get the complete information regarding the OJEE exam. Candidates are advised to fill the application form as per the instructions.
- The application form will be released through online mode only.
- Once candidate can fill only one application form.
- The OJEE 2019 application form will be started from the last week of January and continue to till 25th March 2019.
- Candidates have to select the correct option and choose the correct entrance test to appear among the available options.
- Candidates should be ready with scanned images of his/her coloured photograph (5KB to 99KB), full signature (5KB to 50KB) and left thumb impression (5KB to 50KB) for uploading while filling application form.
- The incomplete application will summarily be rejected without any notice.
- Options filled by the candidate in the application form cannot be changed at a later stage under any circumstances.
- Take the printout at the last for future reference.
The application fee can be submitted through Debit/Credit Card /Net Banking. It can also be submitted through e-Challan mode only in State Bank of India payment gateway. Application fee once paid cannot be refunded.
- Cost of application for Form A, B, C, D, F-Rs. 1000/-.
- Cost of application for Form E-Rs. 1500/-.
Check here– How to Fill DCECE 2019 Application Form[/sws_highlight]
Candidate should satisfy the eligibility criteria given below to sit in the entrance test. Candidates should hold the domicile of Odisha for applying.
- For UG Courses: Candidates should have passed 12th class from Odisha board or any other recognized board with 45% (40% for reserve category) marks in aggregate.
- For PG Courses: Candidates must pass/appearing the bachelor’s degree in respective field. The graduation degree must be from the recognized university with 50% (45% for reserve category) in the qualifying exam.
- For Lateral Entry (B.tech/B.Pharma): Candidates should pass the 3 years of diploma in engineering or pharmacy with 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates).
OJEE 2019 Application Dates
Here, candidates can get the tentative dates to appear in OJEE 2019 entrance examination.
|Availability of application form||Last week of January|
|Last date to submit application form||25th March 2019|
|Last date of printing the confirmation letter||30th March 2019|
|Exam Date||12th May 2019 & 21st July 2019 (Special OJEE)|
Latest Applications Open 2019:
How to Apply
We have given here the complete instruction to fill the OJEE application form 2019.
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- Go to ‘Online Student Registration System” and open the link of ‘Odisha Joint Entrance Examination’.
- After that click on ‘Application form for OJEE-2019’, six numbers of links will appear as “A,B,C,D,E and F”.
- Based on candidate’s study, choose correct application form.
- Fill the registration form and note down the generated registration number.
- Now, login with user ID (Registration number) and password to fill the further application form.
- Fill the details such as academic details, personal details, contact details, etc carefully.
- Click on ‘Submit’ or ‘Rest’ as per your convenience.
- In next step, candidates have to upload the scanned images in the prescribed format asked in the application form.
- Make payment after uploading the images by selecting any one of the available mode.
- After successful submission of fee and application form, take the printout of the confirmation page.
If you have any other queries about OJEE 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.