OJEE 2019 Exam Schedule has been released. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2019) is one of the state level entrance examinations. It is conducted for offering admission in Homeopathy/Ayurveda/Pharmacy/ Integrated MBA (5 YEARS)/ Lateral Entry of Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy/ MCA/MBA/M.TECH./M.PHARM/M.ARCH./M PLAN. The exam is conducted every year by the Odisha state government. Admission will be offered by various government and private state universities and colleges. Admission into MBBS/BDS will be offered through NEET score and B.Tech through JEE Main score. Get complete details on OJEE 2019 in this article.
OJEE 2019 Notifications – Exam Schedule Released
As per the sources, OJEE 2019 Exam Schedule been released. The examination will be conducted on 12th May 2019 & Special OJEE exam will be organized on 21st July 2019. Check here for other exam dates.
OJEE Exam Dates
The tentative exam dates for OJEE 2019 are given below:
|Starting of application form||Last week of January 2019|
|Last date to fill application form||25th March 2019|
|Last date of printing the confirmation letter||30th March 2019|
|Availability of admit card||20th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||12th May 2019 & 21st July 2019 (Special OJEE)|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June|
|Counselling||3rd week of June|
OJEE Registration 2019
The candidates can download the information brochure from the website to know the guidelines to fill the OJEE application form 2019.
- Candidates have to done the registration for OJEE 2019 through online mode.
- At the time of filling application form candidate will be appeared with six options as A, B, C, D, E and F. Candidates have to choose one as per the course code for which they want to apply.
- The application form will be available from the first week of February 2019. The last date to fill the application form will be the last week of March 2019.
- Candidates have to fill their personal and education details and upload the photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- The application fee can be deposited through online or offline (E-challan of SBI collect) mode.
- It will be non-refundable.
|BAMS & BHMS/Pharmacy/Pharmacy and BAMS & BHMS/ LE (Engineering, Pharma)/ MCA/MBA/LE-MCA/ M.Tech/M.Tech(PT)/M.Arch/M.Pharma/ Integrated MBA||Rs. 1000/-|
|MBA and MCA, MBA and LE-MCA, MBA and PGAT||Rs. 1500/-|
The eligibility criteria to appear in offered course is different for all courses. Here, candidates can check the eligibility for UG, PG and lateral entry.
Nativity: To apply in all courses offered through OJEE 2019, it is necessary to have nativity certificate.
Age Limit: No age limit to take admission through this exam.
- For UG Courses: Candidates must pass the 12th or equivalent examination from the Odisha board or any other recognized board.
- For PG Courses: Candidates must have the bachelor’s degree in the respective field. The graduation degree must be recognized from any university.
- For Lateral Entry (B.Tech/B.Pharma): Candidates should pass the 3 years of diploma in engineering or pharmacy with 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST category candidates).
OJEE Exam Pattern
The OJEE exam pattern will vary course to course. Here, we have mentioned the common details of entrance exam.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Medium: The question paper will be printed in English language.
- Duration: The exam duration will be different for each programme. It can be about 2-3 hours.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice questions.
- Number of Questions: 60 questions will be asked in each hour of the examination.
- Marking Scheme: 4 mars will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
The complete syllabus for all courses will be provided by the OJEE authority in the information brochure. However, the basic subjects which are included in the UG courses exam are physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology. For MBA, the syllabus will comprised of Verbal & analytical reasoning, comprehension, GK, etc. Candidates can study as per the syllabus prescribed by the official authority for which they have applied.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
OJEE Admit Card
The admit cards for all courses will be uploaded on the website. OJEE admit cards can be downloaded from the third week of April 2019.
The candidate has to download two copies of the admit card out of which one must be countersigned by the Invigilator of the examination centre for allowing the candidate in the exam center. In case candidate wants to change the details printed on the admit cad, they can contact to the OJEE office before the last week of April 2019.
Odisha JEE Result
Odisha JEE result will be declared through online mode. It can be accessed in the first week of June 2019. The rank card will be generated for the candidates to assigning them a unique rank. Candidates will able to download that rank card through online mode.
A separate merit list for all qualifying candidates will be drawn on the basis of OJEE-2019 results. As per the rank in the rank card, candidates can exercise their choices for colleges and stream.
OJEE 2019 Counselling
A centralized counselling will be conducted for all courses in the order of merit. The counselling will be commenced form the third week of June 2019. The web based counselling will be conducted for allotting the seats.
The authority will release the separate counselling brochure before the commencement of the counselling for admission. As per the instructions, candidates can perform their activities related to counselling.
If you have any other queries about OJEE 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.