Odisha CHSE Result 2019 will be declared in May 2019. It will be announced through online mode. The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha is the authority to conduct and declare the result of HSE examination. The board was formed on 23rd October 1982 with the aim to impart quality education for board examination. The main office of the board is situated in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha. The students can download their results in the month of May 2019 after the written examination. In this article, students can check the complete information about Odisha Plus Two Result 2019.
Odisha CHSE Result 2019
The board will declare the CHSE Odisha Result 2019 for all the streams such as Science, Arts, Commerce & Vocational courses.
The students those appeared in Odisha 12th board examination can check their results in online mode. The examination will be organized from March 2019.
The students are able to view their Odisha 12th Result 2019 by using their roll number or registration number.
The results will be published separately for each stream on different dates.
In the result sheet, the subject-wise marks and overall marks obtained will be mentioned. Students must check their name and roll number on the downloaded result sheet.
Odisha Plus Two Result Analysis
Students can check the result analysis of last few years including the number of students appeared, the number of students passed, overall passing percentage of all students and passing %age of Boys and Girls.
|Year||Number of Student Appeared||Number of Students Passed||Overall Passing Percentage||Passing %age of Boys||Passing %age of Girls|
From last two years, the girls have achieved the higher marks than the boys. In the year 2018, the total of 6, 45565 students appeared in the exam which was greater than 2017.
The overall passing percentage in two years, i.e., the year 2018 and 2017 was lower than that in the year 2016.
However, the counting of appeared students was increased tremendously. The number of passed students was also good as compare to the other board examination.
How to Check the Odisha 12th Result 2019
The students can check Odisha CHSE result 2019 with the help of given instructions.
- Navigate the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on that link.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Now, enter the ‘roll number’ and ‘registration number’.
- Now, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- You can also click on ‘Reset’ button in case you forget the roll number or registration number.
- The result will be displayed in the pdf format.
- Download the result and take the printout of it.
- Keep the print copy of result for future use.
Points to be Remembered
- Students must secure their roll number and registration number to get their results. Without it, students cannot check the result.
- Students can choose the courses in higher class depending upon the percentage in 12th class.
- The board will release the separate merit list for science/commerce/arts/vocational streams.
- Students can get admission on the basis of the merit list published by the respective schools.
- The original mark sheet can be accessed after one month of the declaration of online result.
- HSC mark sheet is a very important document to get admission in any institution for further studies, so, keep it safe.
If you have any other queries about Odisha CHSE Result 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.