NMAT 2019 Re-take Registration is ongoing now. GMAC is the authority which conducts the NMAT Entrance exam. The scores of NMAT is accepted by several colleges and Universities (including 23 B-Schools) for providing admission to MBA, PGDM and other PG management course. Aspiring candidates can check this article for getting completed information about NMAT 2018 Registration including dates, how to apply and most common FAQs.
NMAT 2018 Registration – Ongoing
NMAT 2018 Retake Registration & Scheduling can be done till 14th December 2018. Click here for retake registration.
NMAT 2018 Registration for Retake can be done till 14th December 2017. Click here to register for retake.
NMAT 2018 Online Registration with late fee has been started from 4th October 2017. Last date for registration will be 14th October 2017. Click here to register for NMAT 2018.
NMAT 2018 Online Registration can be done till 3rd October 2017. Click here to register for NMAT 2018.
NMAT Registration 2018
- NMAT registration 2018 has been started from 3rd July 2018 to 3rd October 2018.
- Candidates have to register online for completing the registration process.
- If candidate’s fail to register within given time then, they will get the opportunity to register with late fee.
- The late registration is started from 4th October to 14th October 2018.
- Aspirants must have a valid email ID for applying.
- Candidates are able to book the their exam slot after registration.
- Candidates are informed to keep their registration number safe for all future correspondence with GMAC.
- Candidates are able to edit only certain sections such as School Preference and Communication Preferences in the registration form.
- No correction are allowed in other sections. So candidates can fill the application form carefully.
- Candidates are not allowed to fill duplicate/multiple registrations form.
Registration fee can be paid through online mode. Candidates can make payment through Visa or MasterCard Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking/American Express Card/Diners Card, IMPS and Mobile Wallets.
|Registration (Early)||Rs. 2000 + taxes|
|Registration (Late)||Rs. 2500 + taxes|
|Retake||Rs. 2000 + taxes|
|Reschedule||Rs. 1100 + taxes|
Note: An additional fee will be charged for each programme/school added in excess of 7 programmes/schools
Before proceeding towards the filling of application form, candidates must check the eligibility for NMAT 2018:
- For MBA/MBA HR/PGDM: Candidates must possess the Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- For MBA Pharmaceutical Management: Candidates must hold the Bachelor’s degree or Post Graduate Degree with 50% marks. B.Tech/BE/ Biotechnology/ Biomedical degree holders can also apply.
- Candidates working in a pharmaceutical company and having experience of more than 2 years can also apply.
NMAT 2019 Registration has been started from 3rd July 2018. It is a university level entrance exam. This exam is organized by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the MBA professional degree programmes in different specializations.
NMAT 2018 Registration Dates
NMAT 2018 official registration dates are as follows:
|Commencement of online registration||3rd July 2018 to 3rd October 2018|
|Starting of late registration||4th October to 14th October 2018|
|Registration-retake||5th October to 14th December 2018
|Exam date||4th October to 17th December 2018|
How to Apply
Check below the steps that are involved in the NMAT 2018 registration process:
- Visit the official link (link is provided above).
- Click on “Register now” button and enter your valid email ID & tick on “No, I am a new user”.
- Sign in and enter all details such as name, mobile number, current city and password and tick on “Register & Sign In”.
- An email to activate your NMAT Registration 2018 account will be sent to candidate’s mail ID.
- Login your account and start filling the remaining form.
- Fill personal details and upload the scanned image of photograph (size will not be more than 1 MB and in JPEG/PNG/JIF format).
- Photograph should not be more than 6 months old.
- Enter your contact information, educational qualification, work experience (if any), and school/programme details in which candidate want to get admission.
- Make the payment of requisite fee.
- After successful completion of registration process, note down your registration number.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
If candidates have query of NMAT registration 2018, they can leave their query in below comment box.