NIIT University admission 2019 application form has been started. The admission process will be carried out by the university itself. NIIT University is a private university. The university is situated in Neemrana, Rajasthan – about 90 minutes from Delhi airport. The university offers admission into various technology and management courses. Candidates can get admission on merit basis prepared from their academic records. Here, candidates can check all the information
regarding NIIT University 2019 admission.
NIIT University 2019 Notification – Application Started
NIIT University 2019 Application Form has been started for various courses on 1st October 2018. Click here to fill application form.
- UG: B.Tech, B.Tech-M.Tech, BBA, Integrated MBA, Integrated M.Sc
- PG: MBA, M.Tech, M.Sc., Ph.D, Integrated MCA, Integrated MBA
NIIT University Application 2019 Dates
Candidates can check the dates of the NIIT University admission 2019.
|Application Starts from||1st October 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form||2nd week of April 2019|
|AIP Process||Within 7 days of application submission|
|NUET/NUMAT||Same as AIP|
|Admission Procedure||In the month of June 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||In the month of July 2019|
NIIT University Application Form 2019
Check the details related to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to register online to access the application form.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website or it can be accessed from the designated Admissions Offices of NU.
- Application form is available from 1st October 2018 to second week of April 2019.
- Submit the completely filled application form along with attested copies of the required documents from any of the modes.
- Attach the scanned copy of the 10th and the 12th mark sheet in the application form.
- Candidates can also submit the application form in person to a duly authorized representative.
- Candidates can courier the application form by post to the address given below:
NU Central Admissions Office:
NIIT House, 85, Sector 32,
Institutional Area, Gurgaon,
The application fee will be Rs. 1500/-. Candidates can pay the fee through credit card/debit card/internet banking/UPI. For offline payment, demand draft should be drawn in favor of NIIT University, payable at Delhi/Gurugram.
Candidates can fill the NIIT University application form on fulfilling the complete eligibility criteria.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass the class 12th examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: It is mandatory to secure 60% in the qualifying examination.
- Exam: Candidates can get admission on the basis of the exams such as JEE mains, SAT, BITSAT or any state level engineering entrance test.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
- Lateral Entry: Diploma holders can apply in second year of B.Tech course.
For M.Tech: The candidates have to pass the 4 years B.tech degree in any stream from recognized university/institution.
For MBA: The candidates holding Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline can apply for MBA programme.
NIIT University Admission Procedure 2019
The NU offers admissions on the basis of academic records, national or state level entrance examination or the exam organized by the university. The university gives the weightage to the candidate’s academic records.
The selected candidates on the basis of their scored marks have to undergo the Personal Counselling Interaction (PCI) either face-to-face or through video conferencing.
The university conducts the separate entrance examination for the engineering and management courses. The admission will be offered on the basis of national level engineering tests or NUET (NIIT University Engineering Test) or NUMAT (Management Aptitude Test) 2019.
These two exams will be conducted through online (computer based test) on different dates. Candidates can schedule their PCI online by selecting the PCI location near to the candidates place.
NIT University Result/Merit 2019
The NIT University result 2019 will be declared after the few days of the written exam and PCI examination. In the result card, marks obtained by the candidate will be printed along with their name and course.
On the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the written exam, a separate merit list will be prepared by the competent authority. Candidates need to appear for counselling as per their rank in the merit list.
NIIT University Counselling 2019
The university will organize the NIIT University counselling 2019 process by the name of Personal Counselling Interaction (PCI). This process is divided into three parts.
It is necessary to present in the counselling along with the parents/guardian. At the time of counselling, candidates have to verify their original documents and fill the course preference.
As per the availability of seats and marks scored by the candidates they will be allotted the seats. Candidates can report for admission along with offer letter.
NIIT University Admission 2019
All candidates will be offered admissions before the third week of May 2019. Candidates can join the university campus from the second week of July 2019. At campus candidates have to do the registration formalities which included with the document verification (original mark sheets of 10th and 12th).
Candidates have to submit the acceptance letter duly signed by the parent/guardian along with the admission processing fee.
After the commencement of the PCI round, the shortlisted candidate will offer the final offer letter by email. Candidates have to produce the passing certificate or 12th class result mark sheet by first week of June 2019.
If you have any query to ask related to NIIT University Admission 2019, you are free to ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box given below.