NIFT 2019 Application Form has been released. NIFT conducts its own entrance exam on a national level for providing admission in its campus. It offers various UG & PG professional courses in the field of Design. The 16 affiliated campuses of the NIFT consider the NIFT entrance exam score to offer admissions. It is conducted once in a year. Candidates can check details of NIFT 2019 application form in this article.
NIFT Application Form 2019 – Released
NIFT 2019 Application Form has been released from 22nd October 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully as per the instruction given on the prospectus. Incorrect or improper applications will be rejected.
- The application form will be released from the third week of October 2018.
- The NIFT application 2019 will be filled through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the application form till the last week of December 2018 and till first week of January 2019 on payment of late fee.
- The editing in application form will be commenced from the last week of December 2018.
- Candidates those will pay the application fee through offline (DD) mode, have to send the filled-in application form along with DD to the address given below:
All India Management Association Management House,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
The application fee will be Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for reserve categories). The fee can be submitted through credit card/debit card and net banking. In case the payment through DD, it will be drawn in favour of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi. The application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
For applying in NIFT 2019, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below:
- No age limit to apply for PG courses.
- The upper age limit for UG courses is 23 years as on 1st October 2019.
- There is a 5 years of age relaxation for reserve category candidates.
- For UG Courses: Candidates those passed/appearing their 12th exam from a recognized Central or State Board can apply. Those pass 3 or 4 years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education are also eligible to apply.
- For PG Courses: Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university/institution. For M.Des, only the candidates those passed diploma from NID/NIFT can apply.
NIFT Application Dates 2019
Here, we have given NIFT application dates for 2019 entrance exam. However, the given dates are tentative in nature.
|Availability of application form||3rd week of October 2018|
|Last date of fill application form||Last week of December 2018|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||1st week of January 2019|
|Editing in application form||Last week of December 2018|
|Exams date||3rd week of January 2019|
NIFT 2019 Application Correction
The correction facility will be provided by the authority from the last week of December 2018 to till the first week of January 2019.
The candidates can access the correction facility to edit information submitted in the application form. However, candidates cannot change the preference of exam city center.
The correction/modification can be done in personal and education qualification details. Once the correction window will be closed, no candidates will be allowed for further correction.
How to Apply for NIFT Entrance Exam
Candidates can get the guidelines to how to fill the NIFT application form.
- Go to the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘Fresh Candidate to create Log In’ link.
- Fill name, date of birth, email Id, category and programme applied for.
- Enter the verification code and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After that click on ‘Proceed to Login’.
- Enter email Id and DOB and click on ‘Login’ button.
- Click on step 1 and start filling the details required.
- Click on ‘Save’ button and proceed for step 2.
- In this step, upload the scanned photograph and signature (not greater than 50 KB) in JPG/JPEG format.
- After that click on ‘Next’ button.
- Now, pay the fee by selecting any one of the payment mode.
- Reference number will be sent to the candidates. Note down it and keep securely.
- At the end, take the printout of the filled-in application form.
If you have any other queries about NIFT Application Form 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.