NID 2019 Application Form is releasing on 1st October 2018. NID entrance test is conducted by every year by the National Institute of Design. It is a national level entrance exam which is a gateway to get admission in NID Ahmedabad, NID Vijayawada and NID Kurukshetra institutions. Through its entrance exam, candidates can get admission in B.Des and M.des programmes. Here, in this article candidates can get the complete information regarding NID application form 2019.
NID 2019 Application Form – Application Releasing from 1st Oct
NID 2019 Application Form is releasing on 1st October 2018 (2:00 PM). Link will be given here.
Candidates must go through the details given below to fill the NID 2019 application form.
- First, candidates have to register to fill the further online application form.
- The NID online application form will be released from 1st October 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form till the last week of October 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form further from the second week of November 2018 after the payment of late fee.
- The correction in the filed-in application form will be started from the second week of November 2018.
- Candidates should fill all the details carefully and upload the photograph and signature along with required documents in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidates those wish to submit the application fee through offline mode, they have to send the DD along with printout of filled application form to the address:
The Project Manager-CMS
All India Management Association
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003
The candidate can submit the requisite application fee through online and offline mode. The application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstances.
The payment through offline mode can be done through Demand Draft in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at New Delhi. The category-wise and course-wise application fee is given below:
|Category||B.Des/GDPD||M.Des (1 Discipline)||M.Des (1 Discipline)|
|General/OBC-NCL||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 4000/-|
|S/CT/OPEN-PwD/OBC-NCL-PwD/SC-Pwd/ST-PwD||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 2000/-|
|Overseas||Rs. 3000/- (only for B.Des)||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 6000/-|
Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria for B.Des and M.Des programmes offered by NID.
- B.Des: Candidates should pass/appearing in the 10+2 from any recognized board.
- Age: The age of candidate should be 20 years as on or before 30 June 2019 (3 years of age relaxation for reserved category).
- M.Des: Candidate must hold the bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university/institution. Diploma holders in design course can also apply.
- Age: The upper age is 30 years as on or before 30 June 2019 (3 years relaxation for reserved category and 5 years for PwD category).
NID Application Dates 2019
Here, we have given all the dates and related events to the application form. Candidates can follow it as per the given dates.
|Starting of online application||1st October 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of October 2018|
|Last date to submit application with late fee||2nd week of November 2018|
|Last date to print confirmation page||2nd week of November 2018|
|Availability of correction window||2nd week of November 2018|
|Exam date||1st week of January 2019|
NID 2019 Application Form Correction
The correction window will be opened from the second week of November 2018. Candidates will able to access the correction facility till the third week of November 2018. Candidates can make correction only in some of the fields.
The fields in which candidates cannot make correction are Eligibility Section, Date of Birth, Category, Email ID and Citizenship Applied For. Candidates are also advised to fill the application form carefully and accurately.
How to Apply for NID
Candidates can get the procedure to fill the NID application form in this section.
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘Register/Sign Up’ link.
- Enter your valid email Id and mobile number.
- After registration, login credentials will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id via an email.
- Now, login to your account using login and password to proceed further.
- Now, fill Step-2, i.e., Application form. Fill all the details carefully.
- After filling all details, click on ‘Save & Proceed’ to go to the next section to ‘Upload Document’.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph, signature and required category certificate in JPEG format.
- After uploading all the necessary documents, click ‘Save and Exit’ to complete the form.
- Click ‘Save & Proceed’ to proceed to pay application fees.
- Select the payment mode and submit the requisite fee as per your category.
- At the last take the printout of application form and keep it for further use.
If you have any other queries about NID 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.