MPPSC 2019 – State Service (Mains) Mark Sheet Released: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 202 Deputy Collector, Naib Tehsildar, Excise Sub Inspector, Commercial Tax Inspector, Inspector, Transport Sub Inspector, Cooperative Inspector & other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 18-12-2017 at 12:00 PM to 08-01-2018 till Midnight 12:00. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below…
MPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 202
Name of the Exam: State Service Exam – 2018
Name of the Post:
1. Deputy Collector: 27 posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 10 posts
3. Superintendent (District Jail): 02 posts
4. District Excise Officer: 02 posts
5. Commercial Tax Officer: 05 posts
6. Assistant Director: 12 posts
7. Additional Asst Development Commissioner (Chief Executive Officer): 03 posts
8. Naib Tehsildar: 29 posts
9. Excise Sub Inspector: 17 posts
10. Commercial Tax Inspector: 20 posts
11. Inspector: 21 posts
12. Block Development Officer: 01 post
13. Assistant Jail Superintendent: 11 posts
14. Transport Sub Inspector: 24 posts
15. Cooperative Inspector: 18 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 28 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation is admissible for Resident of Madhya Pradesh candidates as per rules. Refer the Notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree/ Equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
Exam Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- for all others and outside candidates of MP State and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of MP State through online using Credit Card/ Debit Card (Like Visa, Rupay, Master Card/ Maestro card/ Internet Banking (All Nationalized Banks). For more details refer the notification.
Note: All the categories candidates must pay Rs. 40/- (for Portal Fee).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mppsc.nic.in from 18-12-2017 at 12:00 PM to 08-01-2018 till Midnight 12:00.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Login through the website “www.mppsc.nic.in”.
2. Click on Apply Online —-> click the ‘Apply’ button infront of ‘State Service Examination 2018′
3. Again click on “Click here ro Apply” in desired post
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
5. Take printout of application form for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18-12-2017 at 12:00 PM onwards|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08-01-2018 till Midnight 12:00|
|Starting Date for Error Correction in Application Form||23-12-2017 at 12:00 PM onwards|
|Last Date for Error Correction in Application Form||10-01-2018 till Midnight 12:00|
|Dates for Downloading Admit card for Preliminary Exam||From 01-02-2018 to
16-02-2018 till Midnight 12:00
|Date of Preliminary Exam||18-02-2018|
|Timings for First Question Paper||From 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Timings for Second Question Paper||From 02:15 PM to 04:15 PM|
|Date of Mains Exam||From 23-07-2018 to 28-07-2018|
|Dates for Downloading Admit card for Main Exam||From 08-07-2018 to 22-07-2018|
For more details like pay scale, age limit, educational qualification, selection process & other information click on the link given below…