MP Board 12th result 2019 will be declared on May 2019 through online mode. The result will be declared by the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE). The board came into existence in the year 1965. MP Board headquarter is situated in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The board is responsible to organize class 10th & 12th examination. Through this article, students can check complete details about MPBSE 12th Result 2019.
MP Board 12th Result 2019
The students those appeared in the examination are able to check their results within one month of completion of the exam. The examination was conducted by the board in the month of February/March 2019.
Students can view the MPBSE 12th Result 2019 on 2nd week of May 2019 on the official website. The students can get the direct link to check the result in this article after the announcement.
The board has published the result for both regular and vocational streams through online mode only. The board release the result separately for science, commerce, arts and other streams.
Students can access the MP board HSSC result 2019 by entering their intermediate board exam roll number.
MPBSE 12th Result Analysis
From, the given result analysis students can know about the last few years result analysis, including the total students appeared in the exam, the overall pass percentage of appearing students and passing percentage of boys & the girls.
|Year||Appeared Students||Overall Passing %||Passing % Girls||Passing % Boys|
The above stat shows that the increment in the number of appeared students was stuck in approx 7 Lac. There was not a much increment in the appearing students from the year 2015. The overall pass percentage of the students were also in between 65% to 70%.
We also concluded that if we compare the passing percentages of boys and the girls then we can see that there was very small difference almost in every year. In the year 2017, total 7,13,262 students appeared in the exam out of which 70.11% students passed the exam.
How to Check the MP board HSSC result 2019
Read the guidelines given below to check the MP Board 12th result 2019.
- Go to the official website link.
- Open that link in new tab.
- Now, enter the roll number and application number in the given space.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen in the pdf form.
- Download the result and take the printout of it.
- Keep all printouts of the result until admission in the next class.
Points to be Remembered
- In the result, students are able to check their marks obtained by them in the exam and individual marks of each subject.
- Students should secure their roll number till they get their result through online mode.
- The students those have successfully clear the board exam can get their original mark sheet along with the other passing certificate from their school.
- The authority will publish the state merit list after the publication of result on their website.
If you have any other queries about MP Board 12th Result 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.