Latest Applications Open 2019:
MH CET 2019 application form has been released. MH CET is conducted every year by the Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell. It is state level entrance exam to get admission in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D courses. It is also referred as MHT CET. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various government and private institutions of Maharashtra state. In this article, candidates can get all the information related to MHT CET 2019 application form.
MH CET 2019 Application Form – Released
MH CET 2019 application form has been released from 1st January 2019. Click here to apply.
Candidates should go through the guidelines given below to fill the MH CET application form.
- MH CET 2019 application form can be filled through online mode only.
- Candidates can do one registration with one email ID and one mobile number.
- The registration and application form will be started from the third week of January 2019.
- The application form filling process will take place till the fourth week of March 2019.
- Candidates can also fill the form till the last week of March 2019 by paying late fee.
- Candidates have to upload their passport size scanned photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Fill all details carefully as no changes in Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No. and Email ID will be permitted to the data once submitted the application form.
- Take the printout of filled-in application form and keep it till the admission process gets over.
The application fee can be paid online through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking. The application will be as follows:
- General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates: 800/-.
- Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT-NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only: 600/-.
Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria to appear in Engineering and Pharmacy courses:
- Nationality: Applying candidate should be a citizen of Indian.
- Age: There will be no upper age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidates must pass class HSC/12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidate passed with physics and mathematics along with one of the chemistry/biotechnology/biology/technical/vocational subjects in the qualifying exam.
MH CET 2019 Dates
Here, candidates can check the expected dates to fill the MH CET application form.
|Opening of application form||3rd week of January|
|Last date to fill application form||4th week of March|
|Online registration and confirmation of application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||Last week of March|
|Exam date||2nd week of May|
How to Apply
Here, we have given the steps to complete the MH CET online application 2019 form process.
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘New User Registration’.
- Fill valid email Id and mobile number.
- Now, click o ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Fill the details such as personal, contact, category, gender, date of birth, educational, etc.
- After that click on “Upload Photo & Signature” button.
- Upload scanned photo (file should be between 15 KB to 50 KB) and signature (file should be between 5 KB to 50 KB) in .JPEG format.
- Click on “Click here to upload images’ button to upload the images.
- Choose the file and click on ‘Upload’ button.
- Now, click on ‘Continue’ button to process further.
- Now make payment on clicking the ‘Pay Now’ tab.
- Choose the payment option and pay the requisite fee.
- After successful payment click on the “Generate MHT CET 2019 Registration Confirmation Page” link.
- Take the printout and keep it with you for further use.
If you have any other queries about MH CET 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.