Manipal University 2019 application form has been started from 10th October 2018. Manipal University is the authority to conduct the MU OET (Manipal University Online Entrance Test). The exam is a gateway for the candidates those want to get admission in various UG, PG and other degree courses. MU OET is a university level entrance exam to get admission in Engineering, Pharmacy, Applied Sciences and many other courses. Check the article to access the complete information of Manipal University application form 2019.
Manipal University Application Form 2019 – Application Started
MU OET 2019 Application Form has been started. Click here to fill application form.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully. The exam authority will not provide the editing facility later on.
- MU OET Online application form will be started from the third week of October 2018.
- There is only an online mode to fill the application form.
- Candidates can complete the Manipal University online application form 2019 till the second week of March 2019.
- Along with providing the personal and educational details, candidates have to upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- After completing the application form process, candidate must take the printout of confirmation page for future reference.
The application fee will be Rs. 600 and Rs. 1400 for examination fee. Candidates have to submit total of Rs. 2000/- at the time of registration. The fee will be equal for every category.
The fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/internet banking or in DD mode. The DD has to be made in favor of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi. The DD along with the application form has to send the address given below:
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
MUOET Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria applicable to sit in MU OET 2019 entrance test.
For B.Tech: Applying candidate should pass 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, English and Mathematics along with technical vocational subject Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology. Candidates must score 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
For B.Tech (LE): Passed 3 year engineering Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent exam with securing minimum 45% marks from any recognized university.
For M.Tech: One should have BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree passed with 50% aggregate marks.
For BBA: 12th, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent exam with 50% marks.
MU OET 2019 Application Dates
Candidates can check the MU OET application dates 2019:
|Online application starts from||10th October 2018|
|Last date of registration||2nd week of March 2019|
|Online test booking schedule||From last week of March 2019|
|Exam date||3rd week of April 2019|
How to Apply for Manipal University
Here, we have mentioned some simple steps to apply for the MU OET 2019 examination:
- Go to the official website (link will be given above).
- Open the link in new window.
- Fill the basic details such as mobile number, name and email Id for registration.
- The registration number and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- With login ID, fill the personal, education and contact details in the application form.
- After providing all the details, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- After that read the declaration and click on ‘I Agree’ button.
- At last candidates have to select the course preference and pay the requisite application fee.
- Click on ’Submit and Continue’ button.
- After the fee payment, take the confirmation page of MU OET application form.
If you have any other queries about Manipal University Application Form 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.