MAH CET 2019 Exam Pattern can be checked by online mode from the website. Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra every year organizes the MAH CET entrance test for MBA and PG management courses. This entrance test is conducted to offer admission into various government or private colleges of Maharashtra in MMS/MBA professional PG degree programmes. Candidates must qualify the entrance test with minimum qualification marks to get admission successfully. Through this article candidates will get to know the complete MAH CET exam pattern 2019.
MAH CET 2019 Exam Pattern
MAH CET 2019 Entrance test is expected to be conducted in the second week of March 2019. Candidates must go through the complete information brochure available online on the website to know the exam pattern.
Check the details of MAH CET 2019 Exam Pattern below:
- Exam Mode: MAH CET 2019 test will be conducted in Online CBT mode.
- Number and Type of Questions: The entrance exam will have 3 question papers containing multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Time Duration: Total time allotted for each paper will be of 90 minutes.
- Subjects: Paper 1 will contain questions from Mathematics subject.
- Paper 2 will contain questions from Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Whereas Paper 3 will contain questions from Biology (Botany and Zoology) subject.
For Engineering/Technology Degree courses: Candidates applying for admission into engineering and technology courses have to appear for both Paper 1 and 2.
For Pharmacy/Pharma D courses: Candidates applying for admission into Pharma D and Pharmacy courses have to appear for Paper 2 as well as Paper 1 and/or Paper 3.
Weightage: 50% of weightage will be given to Class 12th curriculum and 20% weightage to Class 11th curriculum at the time of setting the question paper.
Below we have discussed various details in table:
|Paper||Subject||Total MCQS based on||Total Marks|
|XI Std||XII Std|
MAH CET 2019 Marking Scheme
Check below the marking scheme of MAH CET 2019:
- Each of the Question Paper (Paper 1, 2 or 3) will be of total 100 marks.
- As per the marking scheme of MAH CET 2019, +2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer in Paper 1. Whereas in Paper 2 and 3, +1 mark will be provided for each right answer.
- No marks will be deducted for making incorrect responses.
MH CET 2019 Syllabus
The Syllabus of MH CET 2020 will be based on Syllabus of 10th and 12th of Maharashtra State Board. It will contain topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
The topics from Physics subject are – Scalars and Vectors, Measurements, Force, Friction in solids and liquids, Ray optics, Magnetism, Refraction of Light, Magnetic effect of electric current
The topics from Chemistry subject are – States of matter: Gases and liquids, Redox reaction, some basic concepts of chemistry, Surface chemistry, Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry, Hydrogen, Nature of chemical bond, Alkanes, S-Block elements (Alkali and alkaline earth metals)
Trigonometric functions, Relations and Functions, Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles, Circle and Conics, Sequences and series, Factorization Formulae, Straight Line, Sets, Probability
Zoology – Organization of Cell, Human Nutrition, Animal tissues, Human Respiration
Botany – Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition, Biochemistry of cell, Diversity in organisms, Plant Growth and Development.
MAH CET 2019 Exam Pattern must be checked by the candidates before starting the preparation of exams. Through the exam pattern, candidates will get to know various details like number of questions, type of questions, exam mode, marking scheme etc.
If you have any query regarding MAH CET 2019 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query in the comments section below.