MAH CET 2019 Application Form is releasing from 10th January 2019. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is one of the state level entrance tests. It is conducted to offer admission in MBA/MMS professional PG degree courses. It organized once in a year by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. After qualifying the examination, candidates will able to get admission in government and private colleges of Maharashtra state. Get the complete information on MAH CET application form 2019 in this article.
MAH CET 2019 Application Form – Releasing on 10th Jan
MAH CET 2019 Application Form is releasing from 10th January 2019. Link will be given here.
In this section, candidates can check the every detail related to the application form.
- Candidates can access the application form through online mode only.
- The application will be started from the fourth week of January 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application form till the third week of February 2019.
- Candidates have to take the printout of the submitted application form till the first week of March 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the details in the application form according to the guidelines given by the authority.
- Candidates should keep ready with the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format to upload at the time of filling application form.
- No need to send the print copy of filled-in application form. However, keep it with you for future use.
Candidates can submit the online application form fee trough online payment gateway only. No other mode will be accepted to submit the fee. Application fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances. The application fee is mentioned below:
|For Open Category candidates of Maharashtra state, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K Migrants candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For reserved category candidates||Rs. 800/-|
Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA/MMS course through MAH CET 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have the minimum of three years bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any of the AIU/UGC recognized universities.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of reserved category candidates of Maharashtra state only) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates are also eligible to apply.
MAH CET Application Dates
Here we have mentioned the official application dates for MAH CET 2019.
|Commencement of application form||4th week of January|
|Last date of online application form||3rd week of February|
|Last date to print application form||1st week of March|
|Date of examination||9th & 10th March 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates should go through the steps given below to get how to apply procedure for MAH CET 2019:
- Go to the official website (link will be given above).
- On home page, click on ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ tab to register application form.
- Now, enter your Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can click on ‘Save and Next’ button to fill application form in next sitting.
- Validate your details and save the filled details by clicking the ‘Validate your details‘ and ‘Save & Next‘ button.
- Upload the photograph and signature according to the guidelines.
- Click on the ‘Preview’ tab to preview and verify the application form before final submit.
- After that, click on ‘Final Submit‘ after verifying and ensuring all filled-in details.
- Click on ‘Payment‘ tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit‘ button after completing payment procedure.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates should take the printout of the e-receipt and online application Form.
If you have any other queries about MAH CET 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.